The Student Room Group

What would you think if.. (Pictures included)

Scroll to see replies

To be honest I might be a bit shocked to start with, but I definitely wouldn't be disgusted or anything :smile: I saw you saying in the other thread that you used to have a glass eye to make it look more normal but to be honest I think that would be weirder!
Reply 21
Original post by VictoriaG
Basically I want HONEST and unbiased opinions..

What would you think if you saw me with my hair all swept back (see pictures below) walking down the street

Would you find it disturbing, weird, disgusting, unacceptable?
Or perhaps would you find it interesting, different, refreshing, acceptable?
Would you find it shocking or would you want to stop and stare?
Or would you really not be bothered by it whatsoever.

(2nd picture is for a media project, which is why it's so edited)

Tbh i'd probably be taken a back a bit and maybe curious but I certainly wouldn't think it was unacceptable.

On another thread you said you had one painted to look like your other eye, why don't you wear that? Even if its a bit off its not gonna matter that much but in my opinion it was look nicer. You're a pretty girl so no point in covering your face up all the time :smile:
You should have painted it black.
Reply 23
I'd just be curious as to what had happened. It's more wow/what?? than ewwwww for me. But then you'll always get some dickheads...
I love you hair in the first pic btw :biggrin: I'm quiffing it up today but it's no where near as great as yours :emo:
Im confused...is your left eye real?.
If your eye is. Im not botherd:zomg:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
I'd naturally stare then look away so as not to make you feel glared at, but it's not disgusting or that sort of thing
How come your eye is like that, if you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious! And you are really pretty :biggrin:
Reply 27
I'd take a second look just because it's not something you'd see every day.
However, I'd have a lot of respect for you for having the confidence not give a f*** :smile:
Reply 28
You suit your hair like that, keep it like that. Anyone that says "disgusting" or "unacceptable" is a **** that isn't worth knowing anyway. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
No I wouldn't stop and stare. I have a very noticeable scar on my neck so I know how it feels when people give you funny looks. It wouldn't bother me.

I like your hair like that :smile:
Reply 30
It's not unacceptable at all, but I would find it abit scary.. you still look gorgeous though. Just curious how did this happen and how's it affect your everyday life?
Go for it, I find your uniqueness really attractive. People will look but most are just interested in you, not because they're disgusted.
Reply 32
Original post by st_23
Tbh i'd probably be taken a back a bit and maybe curious but I certainly wouldn't think it was unacceptable.

On another thread you said you had one painted to look like your other eye, why don't you wear that? Even if its a bit off its not gonna matter that much but in my opinion it was look nicer. You're a pretty girl so no point in covering your face up all the time :smile:

It's a long story with the painted eye.. basically I had big issues with it, stumbled into a depressive state, not good.
Original post by VictoriaG

Also, on a totally different note: Yeeeeeeeah Devon!! :biggrin:
I'd probably look twice and be curious as how it happened/what caused it....

that said...you do have a pretty face :biggrin:
Reply 35
I would say you look like Marilyn Manson
Reply 36
Original post by MEPLUS-->YOU
Im confused...is your left eye real?

Original post by senator88
How come your eye is like that, if you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious! And you are really pretty :biggrin:

I had cancer, so they removed my eye, I used to wear a painted eye (which made me very unhappy) so now I wear a clear eye.
Reply 37
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
What the hell is up with your eye? :lolwut:

Original post by haloturk
Your eye , hurts my eyes :frown:

Was that really necessary? Have some maturity.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38
Wear an eyepatch :awesome:

You look fine. :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
What the hell is up with your eye? :lolwut:

I think she lost it to cancer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending