Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    It was removed from the thread, needless to say the comment was unnecessary, something bout ur eye hurts his or some bs like that. That guy is just a ****, plain and simple.

Anyway I think that your pretty, and wouldnt stop me from chatting to you :cool:
    Oh I remember, I definitely wasn't offended. But thank you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaG)
    x
    This might be a weird question, but how did they change your eye from the false one to the glass one? Did you have to have an operation?

Sorry if it is a really silly question!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be completely honest and say I'd find it weird because its probably more unusual than say, seeing someone in a wheelchair, so it would make me look twice, but I don't think people would be "disgusted" (I certainly wouldn't be) because that's not the kind of reaction you'd expect from someone with an average IQ.

Obviously you'd get a lot of looks, and people would wonder why you haven't combed your hair over, like in your profile picture, but as long as you aren't self concious then its not really a problem for you :P

ReputationRep:
    i think you look great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miike1234)
    You could get a glass eye with a smiley face or a bullseye and become an evil genius. All the best evil geniuses have one eye.
    Hrmmm...

(Original post by MovingOn)
    To be honest, I would look twice because it would be unexpected but I wouldn't think anything negative about you as a result of it, just the initial sight would catch my eye (pardon the pun). Hope you don't mind me asking but if it's a clear fake eye why does it look bloodshot?
    Because you can see my tissue- not the kind I blow my nose on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharleyChester)
    This might be a weird question, but how did they change your eye from the false one to the glass one? Did you have to have an operation?

Sorry if it is a really silly question!
    I can take my eye out, whenever I like.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh. Okay,

I realise how stupid my question is now, but thank you for answering me without a sarcastic comment xD It's just something I don't know anything about

ReputationRep:
    That must be a great party trick :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Basically I want HONEST and unbiased opinions..

What would you think if you saw me with my hair all swept back (see pictures below) walking down the street

Would you find it disturbing, weird, disgusting, unacceptable?
    Or perhaps would you find it interesting, different, refreshing, acceptable?
    Would you find it shocking or would you want to stop and stare?
    Or would you really not be bothered by it whatsoever.

Feel free to PM me and ask questions.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...G/DSC_0452.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t..._0111edit1.jpg

(2nd picture is for a media project, which is why it's so edited)

It wouldn't bother me at all. I would be curious at first to know what had happened, but after that I wouldn't think twice of it, and you're actually very pretty.

I can understand why you've had (has?) low self-esteem about it, because there are many intolerant and inconsiderate idiots out there.

ReputationRep:
    your so pretty!
    The eye thing, a little wierd for me, I'd get over it in like 5 seconds. But I have a massive phobia of going blind, and anything to do with eyes totally wierds me out. Sorry :[

ReputationRep:
    The only thing going through my mind is...

"BYAKUGAN, BYAKUGAN!!!! - She has got the Byakugan"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    The only thing going through my mind is...

"BYAKUGAN, BYAKUGAN!!!! - She has got the Byakugan"
    Pardon?

ReputationRep:
    Your a really pretty gal. I would find it a little strange at first tbh, but would get over it quick. Whilst I don't have a fake eye, I know what its like to have people stare at you, and notice you, because one of my eyes randomly moves around everywhere and can't see anything, whilst the other stays focused.

ReputationRep:
    i love your hair in the first picture! you should deffinitely wear your hair up!, your eye is somthing unique the only people who would be offended or 'disgusted' by it are people with small minds and who probably think theyre perfect. which obviously nobody is!

so yeah, deffinitely wear your hair up! it looks fab! x

ReputationRep:
    well if you were walking down the street i wouldn't point and be like "the **** is up with your eye", i'm not that big of a ****, but i would probably wonder what's up in my head, though i doubt i'd pay you much mind.

on another note, i get the evil genius thing at the top of the page was a joke, but can't you get glass eyes with stuff on them or that are a solid block colour, because you've got some sort of bloodshot thing going on, which if i'm being honest looks a bit freaky to me :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Pardon?
    http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...w=1366&bih=667

That is hot!

ReputationRep:
    Uchiha confirmed.

Do you have a brother?

Honestly though, you're very pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    What the hell is up with your eye? :lolwut:
    Well your very sympathetic aren't you. ****ing ****.

ReputationRep:
    Curious, but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    I think the first hairstyle suits you VERY well!!! But as others have said: you should probably prepare for people staring, children making comments etc. If you're not easily hurt by that then go for it.

I would probably take a second look, because it's not something you see everyday, but that's it. Again, it suits you!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.