Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    very
    quite
    alittle
    alot

ReputationRep:
    Baby, I'm so confident that my reflection blushes at my sheer awesome. :awesome:

The negs are ruining my confidence :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    quite

ReputationRep:
    very

ReputationRep:
    Very

ReputationRep:
    im so confident that i once stepped out of my house and started walking to the shops... little did i realise that over-confidence kills and i was therefore anal probed by aliens named jack and jill and thrown off of mount Everest. whilst at the mountain i stopped for a burger at the local burger king. i fell asleep next to a sheep named Fred. the next morning i was feeling confident so i learnt how to fly a plane... little did i know, i was very blind.

ReputationRep:
    None at all, which is why I come onto TSR and make threads telling people to upload picture so I can insult them to make me feel good about myself.

ReputationRep:
    Very confident but with no interest in approaching girls in bars/clubs.

ReputationRep:
    It depends what in.

Mountain biking? Very. I'm always the first to step up to a new jump, drop or step-up. I'll do anything I see as feasible on a bike. :cool:

In terms of outgoing with friends/girls/etc: I like to think I'm confident. And I usually am in most cases. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else getting the irony from this thread? Are you confident? Well, step up and tell us how confident you are.............

People, it takes some kind of confidence to say how confident you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charliemh)
    Is anyone else getting the irony from this thread? Are you confident? Well, step up and tell us how confident you are.............

People, it takes some kind of confidence to say how confident you are
    Perhaps not as much as in real life :confused:

It is an internet forum after all with a sense of anonymity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bartender)
    Perhaps not as much as in real life :confused:

It is an internet forum after all with a sense of anonymity.

Fair enough, I see your point but still it tickled me as all the people who have posted have said they are confident well apart from The CurlyHairedDude but he shows attitude so he is :P

Just my opinion though...........

ReputationRep:
    A little.

I note that's the least amount one can chose. OP must be a fairly positive person...

ReputationRep:
    I've got 'no' confidence, which isn't on the list, I'm ok on forums, in real life - not so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecurlyhaireddude)
    none at all, which is why i come onto tsr and make threads telling people to upload picture so i can insult them to make me feel good about myself.
    lmao! Looool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryboysh)
    very
    quite
    alittle
    alot
    TBH....its highly variable for me....depends on the situation....

ReputationRep:
    alittle

ReputationRep:
    A little.

ReputationRep:
    When driving; very confident. If someone dares me to do something that I think is possible, I will give it a go.

In relation to others, not very.. Sometimes if I'm talking about something I know lots about then I can be.

ReputationRep:
    My confidence took a hit earlier. Was walking to the shop rocking my leather jacket, bunch of kids started singing 'bat out of hell' at me. ***** thought I was Meatloaf.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.