Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys and gals
    So basically, I was havin' a browse (as you do) and came across this online magazine called Atomica. I know some of the bloggers on here have already spoken about an TSR fashion & beauty blog but I just thought that a magazine would be so cool! Could whack in a few make-up reviews, up and coming fashion, articles, photography etc?
    (Obviously you don't have to be a blogger to want to participate!)

Anyone interested?

Quote me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    Hey guys and gals
    So basically, I was havin' a browse (as you do) and came across this online magazine called Atomica. I know some of the bloggers on here have already spoken about an TSR fashion & beauty blog but I just thought that a magazine would be so cool! Could whack in a few make-up reviews, up and coming fashion, articles, photography etc?

Anyone interested?

Quote me please
    You mean, you're gonna start up a TSR fashion magazine? Sounds cool . Yeah, I'd like to take part :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    Hey guys and gals

Anyone interested?

Quote me please
    I'm in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    You mean, you're gonna start up a TSR fashion magazine? Sounds cool . Yeah, I'd like to take part :yep:

(Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    I'm in.
    Great! What sort of things would you both be interested in doing/writing about/whatevz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    Great! What sort of things would you both be interested in doing/writing about/whatevz?
    Well the camera I got for Christmas needs a workout. :p:
    I'm happy just doing some general writing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    Fashion, hair and makeup .

I like doing different makeup looks on myself, but any photos I take of myself turn out crap :sigh:. I really need to learn to be photogenic, and/or get a better camera :o:

ReputationRep:
    I read a lot of fashiony stuff online so I'd be willing to impart a few articles or so. I like to photograph things too.

EDIT: I like to look online and fashion outfits and styles relating to current trends, I also do a lot of people watching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    Hey guys and gals

Anyone interested?

Quote me please
    Welll interested. Would be willing do fashion based stuff mainly or even edit copy etc.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.