My love for my girlfriend keeps coming an going? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Everyday I feel different about her sometimes despising her and at other times loving her to bits.
Chimaira
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
C'est la vie bro.
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're probably not actually despising her, just getting annoyed maybe. It's normal to sometimes get irritated, but if you're questioning whether you love her you probably don't.
RollerBall
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DeadPersonButAlive)
If it was love you wouldn't question it ffs :facepalm:
Absolute rubbish.
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DeadPersonButAlive)
If it was love you wouldn't question it ffs :facepalm:
Well that proves you're single, really.

OP: That's just what happens sometimes As long as you know deep down that you love her it's all good.
Xhotas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I had this, eventually it got to a point where if I wasn't with her I hated her and then with her I loved her. We eventually broke up and now I don't really care.

Only thing I can suggest is try and be away from her for a bit, have some space, no talking for about a week or so and see if you miss her. Then there's your answer.
jumpingjesusholycow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Meh. It happens. I would say, be honest and tell her how you feel. Maybe you need some time to scale back the relationship a bit and try to find out what works for both of you. Sometimes the whole 'being in love' thing can be a bit overbearing - so it begins to feel like a chore. It's natural, not everybody who's in love is ready for a full time commitment. Just be open, honest and take it from there.
The Rock
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The Rock says you need a new pie.
thelifeofbrian
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Everyday I feel different about her sometimes despising her and at other times loving her to bits.
how long have you actually been in a relationship with her?
undermyskin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Its probably not a case you dont 'love' her as you have grown apart and are noticing the more annoying aspects of her now, that you probably glossed over before. Tends to happen when you lust after someone.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (428)
91.45%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (40)
8.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise