Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Everyday I feel different about her sometimes despising her and at other times loving her to bits.

ReputationRep:
    C'est la vie bro.

ReputationRep:
    You're probably not actually despising her, just getting annoyed maybe. It's normal to sometimes get irritated, but if you're questioning whether you love her you probably don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadPersonButAlive)
    If it was love you wouldn't question it ffs :facepalm:
    Absolute rubbish.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by DeadPersonButAlive)
    If it was love you wouldn't question it ffs :facepalm:
    Well that proves you're single, really.

OP: That's just what happens sometimes As long as you know deep down that you love her it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    I had this, eventually it got to a point where if I wasn't with her I hated her and then with her I loved her. We eventually broke up and now I don't really care.

Only thing I can suggest is try and be away from her for a bit, have some space, no talking for about a week or so and see if you miss her. Then there's your answer.

ReputationRep:
    Meh. It happens. I would say, be honest and tell her how you feel. Maybe you need some time to scale back the relationship a bit and try to find out what works for both of you. Sometimes the whole 'being in love' thing can be a bit overbearing - so it begins to feel like a chore. It's natural, not everybody who's in love is ready for a full time commitment. Just be open, honest and take it from there.

ReputationRep:
    The Rock says you need a new pie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Everyday I feel different about her sometimes despising her and at other times loving her to bits.
    how long have you actually been in a relationship with her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Its probably not a case you dont 'love' her as you have grown apart and are noticing the more annoying aspects of her now, that you probably glossed over before. Tends to happen when you lust after someone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.