Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what would you do in this situation? watch

Announcements

anon or delete please.
    this is probably going to be a rambly post sorry but i'm a bit confused. basically me and my boyfriend have been trying to sort a threesome out, and his suggestion is that he takes a girl out for a drink (we know the girl and shes dtf with him to the point it seems desperate) , then they have sex (on their own) and then it would be easier to convince her to have a threesome another time.
    i'm obviously not keen at all on them going solo but i do really want a threesome so i don't really know what to do.
    opinions?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't there alarm bells ringing here? He has suggested a threesome because he wants to have sex with this girl. And the fact he wants to do it just her and him the first time.....are you a total fool?

Not that I've ever done it, but I've heard if a couple ever has a threesome, the third person should ALWAYS be someone neither of them know, and neither of them will see again. But it's probably damaging to even the strongest of relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete please.
    this is probably going to be a rambly post sorry but i'm a bit confused. basically me and my boyfriend have been trying to sort a threesome out, and HIS suggestion is that he takes a girl out for a drink (we know the girl and shes dtf with him to the point it seems desperate) , then they have sex (on their own) and then it would be easier to convince her to have a threesome another time.
    This guy actually is a lad.
    Seriously aren't you concerned he suggested that..

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand what the big deal is with threesomes! Aren't they damaging to relationships? :rolleyes:.

I've also heard that the third person should be someone that neither person knows where it is unlikely they will ever meet again.

I wouldn't be happy at all if my bf wanted a threesome in the 1st place & it would be totally unacceptable if he wanted to sleep with the girl solo beforehand. Total hell-to-the-no!! Esp seeing as this girl already fancies your bf! Alarm bells hello!

You seem to have some doubt, which means that you're heart & brain is trying to tell you that it's WRONG for your bf to have sex with this girl solo prior to the threesome. If she isn't happy with it then get another girl, don't just let your bf have sex with her 1st to try to bring her round to the idea of a threesome!!

Don't let him do it!

ReputationRep:
    Dumb the guy

ReputationRep:
    best girlfriend ever to do this!

ReputationRep:
    If you aren't keen on him having sex with another girl, then you're gonna feel awful when it actually happens. Thinking of a threesome, having a threesome are two different things, and having a threesome, and then having your boyfriend sleeping with someone else without you, are also two different things. Just be wise about it, and if you really want to do it, then propose you ask her about it, and if she says no then that's her final answer. She's not gonna change her mind after already having sex with your boyfriend either.

ReputationRep:
    So lets just get this straight

You want your bloke to sleep with another woman to meet the end need of a threesome? You are strange girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    He's basically asking your permission to cheat.

He should know that the best way to initiate a threesome is to let the girls go at it first, then the male interjects. Amateur. :pierre:
    Haha, he should bow to you Ron Jeremy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.