Turn on thread page Beta

SORTED amazing food channel on youtube watch

ReputationRep:
    So, I love food and cooking and when I go home from uni all I seem to watch are cooking programmes... masterchef, nigels suppers, come dine with me, jamies 30 minute meals, baking made easy etc etc

Anyways so while I was watching make up and beauty videos on youtube I somehow came across this channel and have watched so many short videos I absolutely cannot wait to try them out! A lot of them are pretty quick and simply to make which is important especially being a student

http://www.youtube.com/user/sortedfood

I have to say the cake in a mug looks :eek3: and I cant wait to make it! I've made brownies in mugs before when I've needed a quick chocolate/sugar fix but wasn't that nice so hoping this lives up to my expectations

What will you guys be making?

ReputationRep:
    Man vs Food, snfm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadPersonButAlive)
    Man vs Food, snfm.
    Food <3

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of Sorted because of Charlieissocoollike and Nerimon on YouTube and it is an amazing channel on YouTube. Every student should watch it!

ReputationRep:
    Looks crap compared to EpicMealTime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimarshmallow)
    I've heard of Sorted because of Charlieissocoollike and Nerimon on YouTube and it is an amazing channel on YouTube. Every student should watch it!
    Its great isn't it! Have you tried any recipes? The uploads from people who tried them on facebook look really good too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretentious*******)
    Looks crap compared to EpicMealTime
    I just youtubed that so I'll rephrase

Its an amazing channel for students who would like to be healthy, make meals in a short time and who are sort of on a budget

ReputationRep:
    just wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CKin2U)
    Its great isn't it! Have you tried any recipes? The uploads from people who tried them on facebook look really good too!
    I made the alcoholic jellies for my flatmates but I'm a vegetarian so I didn't try them.
    No complaints from them though.

ReputationRep:
    Subbed :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    the cake in a mug was an instructable years ago :|

ReputationRep:
    I am going to attempt that cake in the mug its so convienient!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.