Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in the UK over the summer and I'll be staying with a friend in Newcastle. I need to take a flight to Italy on the 1st of Aug. Do they have planes that fly directly to Rome from Newcastle INTL airport? If not, what alternative routes are there?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ryanair
    East Midlands to Rome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    Ryanair
    East Midlands to Rome.
    Newcastle? East Midlands?!

That geography GCSE is as good as yours!

ReputationRep:
    Ryanair, Edinburgh to Rome, one way = £92.

ReputationRep:
    According to SkyScanner they do - but they have a stop-over in London. Prices start at £115 and have various departure times.

ReputationRep:
    If you can't get there non-stop you should be able to get there via London/Paris/Amsterdam with BA/Air France/KLM.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1547683

I would of thought getting the train to London then flying from there will be cheapest. Airlines have routes on their websites, just go take a look.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.