Any thoughts on this appreciated

ReputationRep:
    change the skinny jeans

change the shoes

add a nice shirt with the jumper

ReputationRep:
    Love it apart from the shoe! x

ReputationRep:
    Don't like ths shoes, but the rest is nice Top is slightly camp perhaps? But if you can pull it off then great

ReputationRep:
    try change the shoes for a pair of daps or something!!!! LOVE THE JEANS AND TOP COMBO THOUGH ;D

ReputationRep:
    I like it, except for the shoes

ReputationRep:
    likeeeee it

ReputationRep:
    i'm not a fan of the shoes but the rest is gooood!

ReputationRep:
    The trousers and shoes are pretty unremarkable. The top is hideous, please don't buy it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan. I hate skinny jeans on men, the jumper looks alright, but I don't like guys wearing V necks and the shoes don't match this at all.

ReputationRep:
    I have that shirt woop

ReputationRep:
    Nice, I like the shoes will probably look better with the outfit than that pic.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of the outfit tbh. Especially the shoes!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like any of it, especially the shoes. I'm not into this whole meterosexual look, I'm not keen on tight tops/trousers on men.

ReputationRep:
    dont think the shoes match. rest is okay a bit bland maybe a bright coloured tshirt under that top

ReputationRep:
    G.A.Y.

ReputationRep:
    I actually really like that outfit..
    I like the shoes too, not sure if they'd be too bright to wear with grey and black though, just sayin'
    Who knows, might be a case of it looking better when it's actually all on together

ReputationRep:
    very light brown shoes woth a very dark grey/black outfit.... hmmmmmmm not sure....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.