Turn on thread page Beta

if you think your hot put you pic up...SURELY NOONE CAN HURT YOUR FEELINGS? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone is far more afraid of having someone recognise them and follow their posts than having their photo shot down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by modem)
    well i have?
    im not asking for ugly people to post and get slaughtered im asking for avg + ppl whom worst case scenario nothings gonna happen
    Modem - There's more than three thread were I've uploaded a picture of me, two of those being recent. I can have people vouch for seeing pictures of me before aswell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ree-Ree-Real:p)
    That was good. Didn't see anything. *Sighs*
    fml, image fail

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    fml, image fail
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    why do people make these threads?
    they know that hardly anyone will post a pic and if they do then they'll be harassed by other users for being 'conceited'.
    or you'll get the odd troll who thinks they're funny by searching 'ugly' on google images :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    fml, image fail
    was it actually you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by modem)
    i want to see how much courage those who believe they are attractive actually have-how much in other words they have been told to a degree they know it
    Yeah but even if people think they are attractive then there is also a thing called modesty and posting a pic on here saying you're good looking is definitely not modest. You basically want some arrogant person to post a pic so everyone can rip the s*** out of them

ReputationRep:
    You ****ing pussies!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasin_arshad)
    You ****ing pussies!!

real courage,attractive face,add rep my friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    GRAHHHL LIKA TIGAH!
    Now that is ****ing scary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by modem)
    was it actually you?
    tbf it wasn't a pic of me in the first place, it was a joke picture, i was doing it for the rep :ashamed2:

though i have a pic on my profile but i don't think i'm hot or anything like that lol

ReputationRep:
    before i we go on guys inb4 pictures from the google after searching ugly-troll material isnt funny and is old school pls dont do it.
    if your not gonna post your pic or make comments gtfo.

ReputationRep:

This is me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)

This is me.
    +fake celeb pics =old school pls troll on another thread

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm average looking, but I'm not gonna post pictures. Purely for the simple fact that having self confidence nowadays is seen as a bad thing and people go out their way (for whatever reason) to shoot others down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)

This is me.
    I wish... Yummm

I think i'm about average. Some people tell me otherwise, but I don't picture well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    I think I'm average looking, but I'm not gonna post pictures. Purely for the simple fact that having self confidence nowadays is seen as a bad thing and people go out their way (for whatever reason) to shoot others down.
    ghadaffi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasin_arshad)
    You ****ing pussies!!

Is that nitro fuel on your desk?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.