Turn on thread page Beta

I need a cigarette. Now. i'm going crazy. watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going crazy. Spent the last of my money on Friday. I'm recieving more money 12 a.m though. It's roughly 11 hours away. And I need a cigarette now. Oh and I have a lab report which I haven't started. But who cares about that. I want my cancer stick.

ReputationRep:
    go nubbing

ReputationRep:
    Beg one off someone?

ReputationRep:
    w00t

Make a thread on tsr going on about it. It'll be like actually smoking a cigarette.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    Beg one off someone?
    No I don't like borrowing money or taking **** of other people. How shall i deal with the anxiety? I'm dying.

ReputationRep:
    Go to sleep?

ReputationRep:
    Get some paper, melt some chocolate and roll it up.

:ahee: It's reefa with a Cadbury affect, you get me blud?

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling.... seriously, just ask a friend or some randomer in public.

ReputationRep:
    The Rock says you take a cigarette, shiiiiiiineeeeee it up real nice, turn that ***** sideways and stick it straight up....[somebody finish this for me, The Rock's gotta sleep]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nunugab)
    No I don't like borrowing money or taking **** of other people. How shall i deal with the anxiety? I'm dying.
    Even for less than a day? I don't like doing it either, but I do if I know I can give it back quickly
    I have no idea how to deal with anxiety otherwise, I always make sure I never run out! And keep emergency supplies hidden around my room!

ReputationRep:
    smoke some origano

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    I know the feeling.... seriously, just ask a friend or some randomer in public.
    I just can't, I don't know why! :/

ReputationRep:
    Even for less than a day? I don't like doing it either, but I do if I know I can give it back quickly
    I have no idea how to deal with anxiety otherwise, I always make sure I never run out! And keep emergency supplies hidden around my room!
    Ah yes I should keep emergency supplies but I don't deal with being broke well haha and I take for granted that I always have money in my account thus I'm never prepared! I hate asking people for money because it feels so weird and wrong, can't explain it!

GIMME CANCER STICK NOOOOW :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    Surely you can owe them a fag, they will appreciate the gravity of the situation.

Alternatively, you can have one of mine, so long as you come here, smoke it with me and talk to me :sad:
    Dude. That's a deal. How far is Brighton from Bath? hahah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Go to sleep?
    I probably would if I could!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest even though I don't smoke, I feel like smoking every time I watch For A Few Dollars More & The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Clint Eastwood's cigar is badass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nunugab)
    Ah yes I should keep emergency supplies but I don't deal with being broke well haha and I take for granted that I always have money in my account thus I'm never prepared! I hate asking people for money because it feels so weird and wrong, can't explain it!

GIMME CANCER STICK NOOOOW :eek:
    When you next get money, buy a ten deck along with your usual, and everytime you get an empty packet, put one of the ten in it and hide it somewhere, works for me

If I could teleport you one of mine right now, I would. They're yummy Marly Lights.
    Sadly I haven't mastered that power yet

(Original post by 2ndClass)
    To be honest even though I don't smoke, I feel like smoking every time I watch For A Few Dollars More & The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Clint Eastwood's cigar is badass.
    Clint is badass.

ReputationRep:
    When you next get money, buy a ten deck along with your usual, and everytime you get an empty packet, put one of the ten in it and hide it somewhere, works for me

If I could teleport you one of mine right now, I would. They're yummy Marly Lights.
    Sadly I haven't mastered that power yet
    AAARGH and you happen to smoke the same kind I do too! I switched from marlboro reds to light because I wanted to quit (by reducing the amount of nicotine and the amount I smoke), but instead I find myself smoking more lights than I did reds!!!! My last cigarette was 3 hours ago. I think I'll be dead or atleast comatose within 20 minutes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.