Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need a cigarette. Now. i'm going crazy. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich_183)
    Buy a pack, most shops in large cities are open 24/7
    Some people never read the first post do they!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    I have never appreciated that last fag before bed more than I have tonight.
    I envy you.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is really making me want to smoke...
    Must resist....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    This thread is really making me want to smoke...
    Must resist....
    Your post pisses me off and makes me sad simultaneously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nunugab)
    Your post pisses me off and makes me sad simultaneously.
    I apologise I won't tell you what I'm about to go and do now, then....

Some people never read the first post do they!
    do some busking on the way to make some funds

ReputationRep:
    Ask one of your friends you fool jackass moron.

ReputationRep:
    Borrowing one is only an option if I walk 20 min up the hill to campus and wake up one of my friends. Clearly this is not ideal and rather disgraceful! Sleeping is also not an option because normally I can't sleep without smoking. I don't deal with anxiety and stress well thus my reaction towards not having a cigarette. I absolutely freak out. I don't want to hear your anti-smoking lectures but if you have any good advice about how to quit then you should seriously pm me!
    (none of the following is meant as a lecture or insult...sorry if some sounds like it is)
    Well to be fair you don't really have any options left.
    You can't borrow one and the shops are closed so I don't really know what you expect to get out of this thread. Just saying it is impossible

The only way i can think of quiting is a hell of a lot of nicotine patches and gum...oh and good old fashioned will power.

People manage to give up heroin...it can't be that hard to give up something as comparatively mild/tame as **** :confused:

But this is coming from me...I really don't understand why anyone from our generation would even consider starting smoking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the rock)
    the rock says you take a cigarette, shiiiiiiineeeeee it up real nice, turn that ***** sideways and stick it straight up....[somebody finish this for me, the rock's gotta sleep]

It doesn't matter what you need!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    I apologise I won't tell you what I'm about to go and do now, then....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Ask one of your friends you fool jackass moron.
    Cool douchebags don't read the posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich_183)
    do some busking on the way to make some funds
    I'm not english, I have no idea what busking is. It doesn't sound appealing though!

ReputationRep:
    I hate you. I have 9 **** to last me until Wednesday.... For the past 3 weeks I've been on about 20 a day and my money ran out on Friday....

Bugger. I'm going to have to go outside to smoke now... :smokin:

If you want, you can come join me here... I've got friends a 20 minute walk away who I know have loads of **** and I don't have any qualms about waking them up in the middle of the night for some....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I hate you. I have 9 **** to last me until Wednesday.... For the past 3 weeks I've been on about 20 a day and my money ran out on Friday....

Bugger. I'm going to have to go outside to smoke now... :smokin:

If you want, you can come join me here... I've got friends a 20 minute walk away who I know have loads of **** and I don't have any qualms about waking them up in the middle of the night for some....
    I had Bangor as one of my UCAS choices. I'm regretting not firming it now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so frustrated. I'm filled with anxiety. I'm panicking. I'm so irritated that the only emotion I can squeeze out of me is a meagre laugh. I keep seeing an image in my head. The image of me being so desperate for a fag that eventually when I buy one tomorrow morning, I'll inhale so heavily that I might accidentally swallow the blooming cigarette.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I feel so much better now

Now I only have 8 left.... Which is 4 tomorrow and 4 on Tuesday.... This is going to be so difficult...

I feel for you though.. I really do....

What I did is I went through my room and found all my loose change... Found just under a fiver... Used £3 of it to get a 10 pack and the rest on the first food I've had since Friday... I have my priorities around the right way

ReputationRep:
    But even so, I couldn't ask anyone at this time for a fag, it'll be so random and weird. How'd you react if your friend woke you up at this time asking for a fag?
    I wouldn't mind... I would understand the desperation.... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    go for a jog mate, it will take your mind off it. literally the worst thing you could be doing right now is focussing on the fact that you dont have any ciggies

ReputationRep:
    Try not spending all your money so fast then. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Oh I feel so much better now

Now I only have 8 left.... Which is 4 tomorrow and 4 on Tuesday.... This is going to be so difficult...

I feel for you though.. I really do....

What I did is I went through my room and found all my loose change... Found just under a fiver... Used £3 of it to get a 10 pack and the rest on the first food I've had since Friday... I have my priorities around the right way
    You sound just like me! 'who cares about food, I need my ciggies!' The only downside is that imo the best ciggies are the ones taken just after food! I have like no loose change! I dont like cash, I'm a card man

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.