Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

my girlfriend doesnt ***... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    its becoming strenuous on me now... my ****, my hand, my tongue. my everything.

i want no jokes about being **** in bed, because quite frankly im not. previous girls, no problem, etc etc... this one is an animal.. is this normal?? i can spend an hour trying to make her climax, sex, tongue, hand, ****, tongue, hand, **** but no joy... she will stop for 10 minutes, have a breather and then expect more... this went on 6 times, 6 ****ing times...

is this normal? is she cumming? is she an animal?

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, she does.

ReputationRep:
    Some girls can't. Or don't know how. Have you asked her how she likes it when she masturbates? Or is she on any medication? Or the contraceptive pill even

Loads of girls find it difficult to orgasm. Let her guide you through what she likes best and see if that helps.

I've only recently (couple of months ago) been able to orgasm through oral (I can't through sex or fingering) after being sexually active for 6 years and plenty of attempts made. not being able to orgasm made me feel rubbish at times because I'd be thinking 'what the hell is wrong with me?' and I'd be so caught up thinking that that I wouldn't be able to orgasm even if I wanted.

ReputationRep:
    Some girls can't. Has she ever made herself ***?

ReputationRep:
    You're doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFondledAGibbon)
    Trust me, she does.
    What makes you say that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    What makes you say that?
    I also know that she does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    I also know that she does.
    Why are you saying that though? Some women don't ***.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm talking from experience.

ReputationRep:
    No, she DEFINITELY does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rant)
    You're doing it wrong.
    :facepalm:

(Original post by PotPon)

i want no jokes about being **** in bed, because quite frankly im not. previous girls, no problem, etc etc... this one is an animal.. is this normal?? i can spend an hour trying to make her climax, sex, tongue, hand, ****, tongue, hand, **** but no joy... she will stop for 10 minutes, have a breather and then expect more... this went on 6 times, 6 ****ing times...

While I have never had your, erm, problem... my advice is simple: talk to her.

Talking openly with your woman about sex is a pretty surefire way to good sex.

You can be direct in finding out what she likes: "When I go down on you, do you prefer me just to use my tongue or shall I put my finger in too?" or "Do you like it when I suck on your clit, or is it better if I just lick it?" A lot of the time you can work that stuff out by gauging her response; does she arch her back and moan when you do a particular thing? If so, keep doing it. Best to ask after you've just done it and remember for next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Well I'm talking from experience.
    I'm sure. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFondledAGibbon)
    Trust me, she does.

I'm with this Bloke, she deffo Jizzes all over.

ReputationRep:

Talk to her. Some girls just can't do it, don't tar all women with the same brush because different women like different things and what you're doing might not be pleasurable enough for her.

Ask her if she has ever done so before and if she has, ask her what could make your love life better for her. Communication is key after all.

ReputationRep:
    Stop trying so hard to please her, you'll only frustrate yourself and ruin your sexlife.
    Stop concentrating on that and just enjoy the sex, it musn't be terrible if she's always wanting more?
    Some girls just have a very healthy appetite, and some girls don't orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    Show her Boobies sig and she'll ***.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure. :mmm:
    Hey Girl, what you doin on a thread like this?:bath:

ReputationRep:
    i want no jokes about being **** in bed, because quite frankly im not.
    My advice is that you let her see more guys (new friends, kissers, dirty talkers, funny guys, shopping friends, charmers, lonely guys and sex buddies), so she has something to *** 2 when she is with you -all you have to be is average and she can *** to the thought of being with Mr perfect-. My guess she is not active enough

99% of the times when a girl cums, she is having a flow of random sexual thoughts with a guy they are into at that time (not necessarily the guy she is with of course).

So really making her *** should not be a concern or harm your ego (unless you conscious is tearing you apart cause she is missing out on climaxes)

Finally remember you can just *** & relax (Brazilian proverb).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.