Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryboysh)
    Hey Girl, what you doin on a thread like this?:bath:
    Female panda welfare issues.

Do you mind if I give it a go? Just to rule out some reasons that are making her be like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    What makes you say that?
    Because she wouldn't be going for that long and still be wanting more if she wasn't enjoying it.

Cumming isn't the same thing for both genders remember OP.

A guy cums and sex is the last thing on his mind for the next 15 mins or whatever

A girl cums and her brain just goes MORE MORE!

ReputationRep:
    Female panda welfare issues.

Get some advice from the zoo keepers perhaps? awww i like you...so cute

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ihasafunny.com/wp-content..._sex_wrong.jpg

ReputationRep:
    It takes longer for some girls to ***, it's a mixture of complete relaxation and confidence. We are talking here a normal 'cuming' not 'squirting cuming' by the way, which is much harder.

Just because you say you're good in bed doesn't mean that you are. All girls are different and like different things, methods and etc. It's only natural to do things that made the other girls come, but it may not work on your current partner. So basically, for one girl you might have been the best sex partner ever, for another girl you may be the worst.
    You need to talk to her and ask her what she likes, how she makes herself ***. This is assuming she masturbates in her own time. Perhaps you could watch each other do it and learn
    I find that if a guy can't make you *** within like 10mins, you get too sensitive down there, so just have normal sex.
    Once you know her technique of cuming though you should be able to make her *** within a few tries for sure :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    Because she wouldn't be going for that long and still be wanting more if she wasn't enjoying it.

A guy cums and sex is the last thing on his mind for the next 15 mins or whatever

You can "enjoy it" without orgasming. She might be enjoying it a lot but that doesn't mean she's orgasmed. Speaking from experience.

l2women plz.

ReputationRep:
    You can "enjoy it" without orgasming. She might be enjoying it a lot but that doesn't mean she's orgasmed. Speaking from experience.

l2women plz.
    For 6 hours and never climaxing??

(Original post by parasitic)
    It takes longer for some girls to ***, it's a mixture of complete relaxation and confidence. We are talking here a normal 'cuming' not 'squirting cuming' by the way, which is much harder.

Just because you say you're good in bed doesn't mean that you are. All girls are different and like different things, methods and etc. It's only natural to do things that made the other girls come, but it may not work on your current partner. So basically, for one girl you might have been the best sex partner ever, for another girl you may be the worst.
    You need to talk to her and ask her what she likes, how she makes herself ***. This is assuming she masturbates in her own time. Perhaps you could watch each other do it and learn
    I find that if a guy can't make you *** within like 10mins, you get too sensitive down there, so just have normal sex.
    Once you know her technique of cuming though you should be able to make her *** within a few tries for sure :P
    Do you mean squirting is harder?

ReputationRep:
    Watch some tutorials online on how to achieve this.

And you didn't post anonymously! RESPECT!

ReputationRep:
    For 6 hours and never climaxing??
    I don't think you understand how hard it is for some women to ***.

ReputationRep:
    I feel for you, because it can be difficult to make girls ***, especially the first time.

Definately ask her if she's ever made herself ***. If yes, ask her what works for her. If no then it's even more understandable that you haven't been able to make her yet.

Try not to make it obvious that you're trying to make her ***. That can add pressure and make it almost impossible.

As long as you're attending to her needs too during sex, which it sounds as though you are, it'll happen in time, probably when you're not expecting it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You can be direct in finding out what she likes: "When I go down on you, do you prefer me just to use my tongue or shall I put my finger in too?" or "Do you like it when I suck on your clit, or is it better if I just lick it?"
    That would be SUCH a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    its becoming strenuous on me now... my ****, my hand, my tongue. my everything.

i want no jokes about being **** in bed, because quite frankly im not. previous girls, no problem, etc etc... this one is an animal.. is this normal?? i can spend an hour trying to make her climax, sex, tongue, hand, ****, tongue, hand, **** but no joy... she will stop for 10 minutes, have a breather and then expect more... this went on 6 times, 6 ****ing times...

is this normal? is she cumming? is she an animal?
    Simple, ask her how she masturbates and then replicate it. If it's really out there or inconvenient try to change it.

You can change your sexual response by abstaining for 1-2 weeks from the behaviour you want to get rid of. Then gradually begin doing the behaviour you want to change to. If she does this, she will eventually come from standard fingering because you have to *** eventually. And you might also be able to extend the same trick onto your **** or your tongue, for which you'll have to participate. Learning is fun.

ReputationRep:

Whilst it is true that when a girl cums she goes MORE MORE, it doesn't mean that this girl in particular has. She might enjoy the journey but never reach the destination.

ReputationRep:
    Send her to a professional. Not me though. I'm fully booked till July 2012. With a little practice and creativity, you'll be a pro too eventually. Get sex technique books. They nearly always work

ReputationRep:
    As said before, some women just can't/don't know how. I haven't ever, even by myself Ask her if she can make herself come and how. Cos yeah, that'd be well annoying to just keep going for aaaaaages getting nowhere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meditid)
    99% of the times when a girl cums, she is having a flow of random sexual thoughts with a guy they are into at that time (not necessarily the guy she is with of course).
    What is your source for this? o.O

ReputationRep:
    Why are you saying that though? Some women don't ***.
    lol those two people who you questioned are saying that because they made OP's girlfriend ***. Get it? They are saying that they went bed with OP's girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    they seem to like it if you lunge at them with a net and then throw them into the back of a van before driving to a remote spot.
    They scream every time.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.