Turn on thread page Beta

my girlfriend doesnt ***... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    While I have never had your, erm, problem... my advice is simple: talk to her.

Talking openly with your woman about sex is a pretty surefire way to good sex.

You can be direct in finding out what she likes: "When I go down on you, do you prefer me just to use my tongue or shall I put my finger in too?" or "Do you like it when I suck on your clit, or is it better if I just lick it?" A lot of the time you can work that stuff out by gauging her response; does she arch her back and moan when you do a particular thing? If so, keep doing it. Best to ask after you've just done it and remember for next time.
    Good ideas. You could even get her to give you a mark out of ten and a frank written report after every sesson so you can check progress.

ReputationRep:
    Some girls can take a long time to ***. Ask her what normally makes her *** and try that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    its becoming strenuous on me now... my ****, my hand, my tongue. my everything.

i want no jokes about being **** in bed, because quite frankly im not. previous girls, no problem, etc etc... this one is an animal.. is this normal?? i can spend an hour trying to make her climax, sex, tongue, hand, ****, tongue, hand, **** but no joy... she will stop for 10 minutes, have a breather and then expect more... this went on 6 times, 6 ****ing times...

is this normal? is she cumming? is she an animal?
    Many women don't *** during sex and some don't *** with their partners full stop. Try asking her what she does for herself, if she does go solo that is... many women don't like to.

Why the neg? It is the truth that I speak.

ReputationRep:
    PEOPLE! let me repeat. i am great in bed. just getting it out there.

but seriously, she loves it. (time to talk disgusting, sorry) she groans all night, shes too loud most of the time, the neighbors must hear her for sure. her body doesnt stop moving up and down when im eating her. sucking her clit whatever. im rough too, it seems she likes that... fingers inside usually 2, then move onto 3 and she goes absolutely wild... after she hits her top note with three fingers, thats when she often wants a break.. but then she will do it again happily for 15 minutes... I DONT GET IT...

but seriously, she loves it. (time to talk disgusting, sorry) she groans all night, shes too loud most of the time, the neighbors must hear her for sure. her body doesnt stop moving up and down when im eating her. sucking her clit whatever. im rough too, it seems she likes that... fingers inside usually 2, then move onto 3 and she goes absolutely wild... after she hits her top note with three fingers, thats when she often wants a break.. but then she will do it again happily for 15 minutes... I DONT GET IT...
    well :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Stop trying so hard to please her, you'll only frustrate yourself and ruin your sexlife.
    Stop concentrating on that and just enjoy the sex, it musn't be terrible if she's always wanting more?
    Some girls just have a very healthy appetite, and some girls don't orgasm.
    Love the Thirteen sig <3

ReputationRep:
    Well please dont put any pressure on her to orgasm, as that will just defeat the point. Just do what you both enjoy and do not have the end goal of giving her an orgasm - it isnt everything.

ReputationRep:
    she's broken

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe some girls find it so hard to ***. I just need to think of a big hard **** and my knickers are wet.

ReputationRep:
    Quality not quantity bro

ReputationRep:

Your medal's in the post.

ReputationRep:
    After you are done, just give her a nice mechanical dildo and she will take care of the rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    Why are you saying that though? Some women don't ***.
    Because they dont want to use their hands. Women problem is usually psychological, after all women are thought to be sexually thought to be subordinate to men sexual interests.

ReputationRep:

Have you actually ever asked her if she came or are you just assuming?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she isn't satisfied. You usually *** when you experience pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
    Maybe she isn't satisfied. You usually *** when you experience pleasure.
    must be it. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    lol those two people who you questioned are saying that because they made OP's girlfriend ***. Get it? They are saying that they went bed with OP's girlfriend.
    ...I shall employ you as my poor joke interpreter from now on. Wages in rep.

ReputationRep:
    Use your toe....

Works every time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    ...I shall employ you as my poor joke interpreter from now on. Wages in rep.
    Sure

ReputationRep:
    2 words.

Tongue Tornado.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.