Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Cucumbers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    PEOPLE! let me repeat. i am great in bed. just getting it out there.

but seriously, she loves it. (time to talk disgusting, sorry) she groans all night, shes too loud most of the time, the neighbors must hear her for sure. her body doesnt stop moving up and down when im eating her. sucking her clit whatever. im rough too, it seems she likes that... fingers inside usually 2, then move onto 3 and she goes absolutely wild... after she hits her top note with three fingers, thats when she often wants a break.. but then she will do it again happily for 15 minutes... I DONT GET IT...
    I think you might be missing the point here mate... whilst I don't claim to be a fully fledged Casanova, the fact that she is groans, is too loud, her body doesn’t stop moving and finally she goes absolutely wild and then wants a break… it sounds to me like she is orgasming! Just because us blokes need a while to recover after we’ve ***, it sounds like your girlfriend is one of the (not uncommon!) girls out there who can *** over and over again and still come back for more.

I think you should stop worrying and concentrate on keeping the smile on her face!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickpeas1)
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Cucumbers.
    Cu***bers. Clever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    Simple, ask her how she masturbates and then replicate it. If it's really out there or inconvenient try to change it.

You can change your sexual response by abstaining for 1-2 weeks from the behaviour you want to get rid of. Then gradually begin doing the behaviour you want to change to. If she does this, she will eventually come from standard fingering because you have to *** eventually. And you might also be able to extend the same trick onto your **** or your tongue, for which you'll have to participate. Learning is fun.
    Most women do not experience orgasm by penetration. About 2/3 women in fact.

It wouldnt matter how long a guy banged or fingered me, I would not be anywhere near coming. Clitoral stimulation for the win.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, come on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinglemeister)
    I think you might be missing the point here mate... whilst I don't claim to be a fully fledged Casanova, the fact that she is groans, is too loud, her body doesn’t stop moving and finally she goes absolutely wild and then wants a break… it sounds to me like she is orgasming! Just because us blokes need a while to recover after we’ve ***, it sounds like your girlfriend is one of the (not uncommon!) girls out there who can *** over and over again and still come back for more.

I think you should stop worrying and concentrate on keeping the smile on her face!
    you sir, are lovely.

i think this too. and that was kinda my question in OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Oh, come on.
    *** on ...
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookWormShanti)
    *** on ...
    :getmecoat:
    :yep:

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Most women do not experience orgasm by penetration. About 2/3 women in fact.

It wouldnt matter how long a guy banged or fingered me, I would not be anywhere near coming. Clitoral stimulation for the win.
    Yeah obviously, if you're going for a non-functioning organ it's not gonna work lol. I just mean like if she's taught herself to finish up by rubbing fabric, or with a toothbrush/vibrator/power sander.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls really struggle to orgasm until they learn how. Also with girls it's not purely physical it's phsychological as well. tlak to her. ask what she likes, say if it's upsetting you, she might be finding it frustrating not being able to orgasm, she might not know what orgamsing is exactly, not syaing she's an idiot, but female orgasm isn't often talked about. ask her what she likes, if she's done it before. just ****ing talk to her! she knows what's going on, not us.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like shes stopping herself

ReputationRep:
    Don't pretend you have a girlfriend mate, :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Not all girls do, doesn't mean they don't reach climax though. I think most girls have orgasms without noticeably ejaculating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    Don't pretend you have a girlfriend mate, :lol:
    if i knew who you was in person, id seduce your mom... no ****ing joke.

ReputationRep:
    if i knew who you was in person, id seduce your mom... no ****ing joke.
    But at least i'm not a social retard eh?

"im not sure how i would play it... do i say how nice she looked and i was going to say hi but her friend was there. (dont do this thing much)"

:lol:

Wait you're single.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1255747

5 months later you're 20 and have had a girlfriend for 5 years

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1440701

Making yourself seem cool on the internet is pretty cool I guess.... :lol:

4 days ago you were 14 getting bullied by your 17 year old brother.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1577167

I'm going to go with that for the more realistic portrayal of your life.

ReputationRep:
    But at least i'm not a social retard eh?

"im not sure how i would play it... do i say how nice she looked and i was going to say hi but her friend was there. (dont do this thing much)"

:lol:

Wait you're single.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1255747

5 months later you're 20 and have had a girlfriend for 5 years

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1440701

Making yourself seem cool on the internet is pretty cool I guess.... :lol:

4 days ago you were 14 getting bullied by your 17 year old brother.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1577167

I'm going to go with that for the more realistic portrayal of your life.
    are you for real?

if you trawl through my posts, you'd see that ive admitted that half of my posts are wums (which more than likely get deleted) but half are real.

so leave please.

x good boy

ReputationRep:
    are you for real?

if you trawl through my posts, you'd see that ive admitted that half of my posts are wums (which more than likely get deleted) but half are real.

so leave please.

x good boy
    basically just admitted you post on here pretending you have a girlfriend and building up some fantasy life you don't have.

Sad sad person.

ReputationRep:
    basically just admitted you post on here pretending you have a girlfriend and building up some fantasy life you don't have.

Sad sad person.
    :L. 6 months ago those threads. past 1 week, no troll...

understand?

use to have a laugh. now these threads are serious.

run along.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominF)
    No, she DEFINITELY does.
    Man just rated ur comment, any back for the man?

ReputationRep:
    Industrial strength vibrator says HEY.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.