Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
    Maybe she isn't satisfied. You usually *** when you experience pleasure.
    Pretty much this.
    How you actually asked her if she's enjoying it?
    You may think you're good in bed but every girl is different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Pretty much this.
    How you actually asked her if she's enjoying it?
    You may think you're good in bed but every girl is different.
    :facepalm:

(Original post by PotPon)
    PEOPLE! let me repeat. i am great in bed. just getting it out there.

but seriously, she loves it. (time to talk disgusting, sorry) she groans all night, shes too loud most of the time, the neighbors must hear her for sure. her body doesnt stop moving up and down when im eating her. sucking her clit whatever. im rough too, it seems she likes that... fingers inside usually 2, then move onto 3 and she goes absolutely wild... after she hits her top note with three fingers, thats when she often wants a break.. but then she will do it again happily for 15 minutes... I DONT GET IT...

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

Have you asked her if she's ***?
    At least you're actually bothered which is more than I could say for some guys...

ReputationRep:
    :L. 6 months ago those threads. past 1 week, no troll...

understand?

use to have a laugh. now these threads are serious.

run along.
    Past 1 week you haven't trolled? So I guess you are that 14 year old getting bullied by his 17 year old brother you posted 4 days ago :lol:

Its really difficult for some girls, and an be really upsetting, don't stress her out even more by moaning about it, poor girl. I feel sorry for her. She'll probably start to feel really guilty and just fake it and then how will you feel?

The exact same above happened to me. I felt so guilty taking too long that I just started faking it. Now I feel just as guilty and I still don't get to orgasm. It sucks.

Also, about the 'break' sometimes it can feel uncomfortable when coming close to orgasm, I know that used to happen to me, so maybe she just feels discomfort and so doesn't want you to carry on at that point?

My partner squirted all over me yesterday night whilst she was cuming, I got freaked as this has never happened before apparently it was a multiple orgasm lol we laughed about it afterwards ... I shall go now *creeeps away*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tibbles209)
    (Original post by Meditid)
    99% of the times when a girl cums, she is having a flow of random sexual thoughts with a guy they are into at that time (not necessarily the guy she is with of course).
    What is your source for this? o.O
    Its my own theory...

"A girl has to be into someone to ***...this someone doesn't have to be the guy poking her at the moment of her climax"

The theory will be rejected by many, because most males are too ego-testicle to tolerate this thought that weaken their desired complete control over females minds & females...well feminine females are not in the position to feel safe discussing these taboos in a largely male dominated planet!

The difficult female sexual orgasm is the result of evolutionary primate male domination that goes millions of years back, possibly farther than the emergence of primates...Powerful male reproduced regardless of how sexually interested females were, which meant the vagina evolved to be more reproductive less sexual & females just had to develop fantasies because most the guys who did them were powerful murderers...So guys need to take it easy give your girl a break...whats the big deal if she had some pleasant thoughts to help her get off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
    Pot. Kettle. Black?
    Yes because I am a troll :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My gf thought she couldn't *** during sex before she was with me. Seriously it's all in the technique, finding out what she likes and maybe being lucky in the downstairs department

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linweth)
    Show her Boobies sig and she'll ***.

(Original post by wtfCharlie)
    Love the Thirteen sig <3

Glad to be sharing the joy. :awesome:

I've never ***'d during sex, and i have a lot of sex, doesn't mean i don't enjoy it, i just can't orgasm through penetration

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.