Turn on thread page Beta

university isnt everything........ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamyourspiritfrombeyondth)
    I'd slowly been realising that I should have been born 10 years earlier, but you have given me full conviction. Now I'm going to shout at my parents for being slow procreators!
    haha good luck

ReputationRep:
    I do kind of find lots of aspects of Uni a waste of time. For alot of people I'd say going straight into work or traveeling and that would be better. However, the reason I'm in uni is purely career based. Then again, for some unis you're hardly on a path to a great career by going there.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    uni is a waste of time for SOME people. for those who want to go onto be eg. teachers, lawyers, doctors... then it's essential. but i'd say for the most part it'll be a waste of time for a lot of us =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    haha true but im sick of ppl telling me uni is the only way to success, ppl on here complaining their life is over cos they not in uni and in my area all they ask me is when u going to uni what u gonna do and like give me same lectures of why uni is good it gets annoying.
    I hardly hear any of that. I started a thread a while back titled "Apparently I'm ****ed for not going to Uni"; Some guy commented on my apparent "****ed" status as I'm going into Professional Downhill Biking and not Uni; Everyone on here said you're fine.

Everyone knows Uni isn't everything. A good start, yeah. But not everything.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.