We've all experienced others taking us granted - It's frustrating not getting appreciate recognition.
- Perhaps in life I do want it all
- Perhaps I need approval once in a while
- Perhaps I'm not built to be unsung shadow
- Perhaps I'm selfish, competitive, a bit egocentric, a touch narcissistic
- Perhaps I'm get dramatic and take things personally because I care
Part of me wants to leave the ungrateful people behind, dedicate time to worthwhile things. Objectively that's immature, and taking thing, and running away. We rarely have that luxury.
Any how not to 'take it personally' tips?