Turn on thread page Beta

What is your favourite way for a boy to dress??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I love boys that know how to dress..who dont copy everyone else and actually have a style!!!!! Indie boys are the best, there is just something about there skinny jeans which stop at the ankle which I love :').

...What do you think

ReputationRep:
    I hate boys in skinny jeans, white trainers or pink. My boyfriend lives in his Canterbury or Everlast tracksuit bottoms or board shorts and plain tshirts. He has terrible trouble trying to find casual trousers especially jeans to fit him cos he has big legs, Canterbury trousers are specifically designed with more room in the legs for rugby players. I don't expect boys to make so much effort really. All the ones I know that do are gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    I hate boys in skinny jeans, white trainers or pink. My boyfriend lives in his Canterbury or Everlast tracksuit bottoms or board shorts and plain tshirts. He has terrible trouble trying to find casual trousers especially jeans to fit him cos he has big legs, Canterbury trousers are specifically designed with more room in the legs for rugby players. I don't expect boys to make so much effort really. All the ones I know that do are gay.
    Charming.

ReputationRep:
    Your boyfriend must look like a right tramp.

ReputationRep:
    By placing his arms, head and legs through the strategically located openings in articles of clothing and pulling said articles of clothing over his body so that they fit properly and conceal adequate quantities of nudity. What's your favourite way to dress?

ReputationRep:
    Poloshirt and jeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    Your boyfriend must look like a right tramp.
    He doesn't as he and his clothes are perfectly clean, he just prefers comfort to style.

ReputationRep:
    Simple, classic stuff like dark jeans, a long sleeved top and a nice jumper. I hate all the trendy stuff for men, especially skinny jeans!

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't as he and his clothes are perfectly clean, he just prefers comfort to style.
    Fair enough. But you're saying every bloke who tries to look stylish is gay? Pretty bold statement as most people like to look good.

ReputationRep:
    I always appreciate a bit of effort. and it depends on the guy as long as they don't look like a topman manequin

ReputationRep:
    Blue jeans, plain white tee. Oh baby.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    In a dress?
    I don't know, to be honest I prefer him undressed, but that isn't what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    Dark jeans, shirt, smart jumper and boots (NOT with jeans tucked in)-for winter

Shorts/boardies/cut offs (3 quarters) with sandals, flip flops and a vest/tee- for summer.

Band t shirt for gigs. yum.

TBH I don't really care as long as he doesn't look a fashion victim.

ReputationRep:
    Jeans, converse and a nice shirt. mmm.

ReputationRep:
    Jumpers jumpers jumpers! Too many guys wear shirts and tshirts, when I see a guy in a jumper I just instantly want to hug him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Dark jeans, shirt, smart jumper and boots (NOT with jeans tucked in)-for winter

Shorts/boardies/cut offs (3 quarters) with sandals, flip flops and a vest/tee- for summer.

Band t shirt for gigs. yum.

TBH I don't really care as long as he doesn't look a fashion victim.

That's pretty much how I tend to dress. Therefore excellent answer, I commend you on your taste. Have a cookie :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Cannot stand indie types. At all. If you've got skinny jeans and a band tee on, I'm not interested. Sorry.

I like guys who just dress well. Jeans, nice shirt - I have a bit of a thing for leather jackets too, tbh. Nothing too eccentric, and I'm fine.
    I also have a bit of a thing for guys with hoodys... with jeans, mind, not tracksuits, and nice hoodys, i.e. not something you'd skulk outside Tesco in with a cheap bottle of vodka. Boys in baggy hoodys are nice to hug.

ReputationRep:
    I think people look best when they dress like me.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Whatever he likes to dress.

I don't mind as long as it suits him.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, so you like guys with their own style and who don't copy others, and then go on to say that you adore Indie boys and their skinny jeans?

Do you even read what you write, OP?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.