Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourite way for a boy to dress??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the guy, his style and personality and how he chooses how to dress.. as someone said previously don't care as long as he doesn't look like a fashion victim...

If he is confident and comfortable with what he is wearing he will look even hotter! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Like someone else mentioned, jewellery looks nice on guys. Wooden bead necklaces and bracelets look nice.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been to Dubai? I like that white robe that they wear with the red scarf and the halo, it looks slick.

ReputationRep:
    It varies from guy to guy. Some really rock the surfer dude look, some look sexier a more nerdy chic and some the indie style. I love them all! I'll admit I'm not keen on the baggy jeans and underpants out trend. And If my boyfriend ever wore any form of bling, I'd be mortified. Other than that I'm pretty chill about what guys wear.

The sexiest outfit my boyfriend wears, is a pair of black chinos, a light blue stripy shirt, a somewhat fitted navy jumper and some dress shoes. It sounds a little posh...but it certainly does the trick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmanoj)
    Why hello there

:sexface:
    :hello:.

ReputationRep:
    Jeans, converse and a nice shirt. mmm.

checked shirts annoy the fcuk out of me now

every man and his dog wears them

ReputationRep:
    I do like a pair of decent fitting jeans(not skinny but tightish) and a witty tee/band tee and of course converse.

ReputationRep:
    androgynous (nose piercings on boys are mint) and/or like Withnail off of Withnail and I
    http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...09_468x320.jpg
    can't get enough of that smack-addict chic

ReputationRep:
    In an endearingly scruffy way-Bascially not someone who looks like he's bought the whole of Topman.

ReputationRep:
    in a way that flatters them? i dunno, as long as they look good and aint in pink spandex, i am happy.

ReputationRep:
    Like a member of Duran Duran or Japan.

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't bother me too much as long as they look good then it's fine. my dream boy would be sporting a brightly colored mohawk, piercings, tattoos, band shirts, that whole punk/skater style y'know?

the guy that i'm currently into i've noticed he wears lots of hoodies, and hats (hiding his ginger hair maybe ) jeans that aren't tight or baggy and nice vans(i think). it suits him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaalou)
    I always appreciate a bit of effort. and it depends on the guy as long as they don't look like a topman manequin
    you wouldnt like me then, im exactly that - u can see in my prof pic lol

ReputationRep:
    I prefer boys that aren't feminine but aren't as masculine as other guys. Basically, guys with feelings, soft features, thin, short, nice hair, skinny jeans, stylish clothing.

ReputationRep:
    Jeans, converses, and a white v-neck. :love:

ReputationRep:
    not that fussed tbf.
    Each to their own, aint it?
    Some guys can pull of skinnies, others are better in shorts and the third kind just pain teeshirts or cardigans.

But I have to say that this attracts me most;

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is with all the skinny jean lovers here? :lolwut:

They look absolutely awful.

ReputationRep:
    I do agree tho, you don't want them looking like they're completely dressed from topman.

I like it when they rummage in vintage shops.
    Or the like.

Or look quite scruffy.
    Also V neck's = happy face

ReputationRep:
    slacks, shirt, brogues. om nom.

or dark jeans, shirt, jumper over

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.