The Student Room Group

Wanting to Change Course help :(

Im currently studying Graphic design at the University of Leeds and I'm really not enjoying my course. I want to switch to Law, but Im worried they wont let me, they always say you need a good enough reason to want to switch apart from 'im not enjoying my course'. I went through alot last summer leading me to make decisions that werent best for me. Now I think I know what I want to do, but as ive never studied law I need some help for what I can possibly say to them to let me switch my course. Rep will be given! please help!!
Why do you want to study law?
'I went through alot last summer leading me to make decisions that werent best for me'

'Now I think I know what I want to do'

In all fairness you still don't seem like you know what to do, it seems like you picked a course out of the hat. In regards to the first statement, you had a whole year to change, it's not like you decide in summer then you have choice but to stick with it. You could always have withdrawn then reapplied, or gone through clearing. That's a poor excuse. I suggest you think about going through UCAS so you can change before the fee increase.

Quick Reply

Latest