Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated! Student finance are adamant that there is a change of circumstances form for 2011/2012 on their website, but i cannot find it anywhere, they even gave me this website : www.direct.gov.uk/studentfinanceco1 and said that it is on there, but its not!!
    if anyone can find it for me and email it to me i will be eternally grateful, if you cant then i conclude that SF are *****.

    Can you not amend your application online? Bank details, course details etc.?

    its true, i also cannot find the 2011-2012 change of circumstance form (CO1). Wales, Ireland and Scotland seem to have already done it, it has already come up several times in my Google searches.

    They insist that we phone them up to get a Co1 form.

    As for doing this on an online account, many people cannot even submit a student finance form, let alone a change of circumstances form.

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.