Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I still haven't heard anything from Nottingham Uni about whether I have an interview or not and am a little worried now.

Having read some posts on here, it appears there's no places left anyway for Sep '11, is that right??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I applied to nottingham (child branch) in october, and got a letter in december saying i had an interview on the 30th march.
    I think they simply have so many applicants this year it is taking a long time to get through,, dont forget they do have till may to reply so dont give up hope! Also i still have my interview next week,, i have recieved no letter telling me the places are full so.. if they are im sure they would have sent me a letter by now, and rejected everyone else!
    Let me no if you hear from them,,

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same position. I applied for child branch at nottingham in november and i haven't heard anything since. They emailed me in december to say they had received my application. apart from that nothing! arghhh

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Yea I heard this too. I sent my application off start of November and still haven't heard anything back... I actually go to notts uni at the min (finishing a different degree) and i popped into the nursing admin office to ask if the rumours about having no places left is true. Unfortunately they said it is and that every space on all 5 campuses has been filled for sep 11 entry. However, they said that they are now interviewing for jan 12 entry instead... this is for adult nursing by the way, dunno about the other branches. The wait is actually killing me, just wish they would let me know if i have an interview or not!! Its my top choice and i really want to get it but im really starting to not get my hopes up now since its been so long since i applied and havent heard a thing!

ReputationRep:
    I spoke to the guy in charge of admissions for MH Diploma and I can confirm that this isnt currently full for Sept 11 entry... :-)

ReputationRep:
    Then why did they tell me it was!? I didn't give them my name or anything so it's not as if they were trying to put me off cos they are planning to reject me or something lol When did you talk to him? Oh i just wish they would tell me soon

ReputationRep:
    I believe like you said it's Adult that's full in Sept. Also had my interview today and they confirmed this to us all. All other 3 branches still have vacancies however I believe that the last selection date was supposed to be today but theyve added one more in in a fortnight. So get chasing your applications! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    ive spoken to admissions today and they said that this is not true, they've said that these rumours happen every year! hope this rests some peoples minds!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 31, 2011

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.