Turn on thread page Beta

Accomodation search In Galway what is the best option? watch

ReputationRep:
    I live in Ireland and I put NUIG medicine as my first choice. I hope I get in. There's a deposit of 800 euro for the student corrib village accomodation and if I don't get it they will give me 700 euro back and keep the hundred. Does anyone live there that could tell me if it's worth it? Do you like living there? Is it a good choice for the 1st year? I think it's a little expensive (80 euro or more per week) and I thought that maybe there is a better option? Does anyone going to NUIG live somewhere other than the corrib village? Im talking an appartment or something cheap and close to the university. I don't plan on living with anyone specific as my friends are going to other universities and I don't really mind sharing room with someone I don't know. Please help!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.