Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1. Any kind of racism is wrong
    2. What anti white racism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexKS)
    YOU got muddled lol, hate to take sides but...yh, you were wrong.

This. You should've said this from the start! It's an excellent point, and does not at all contradict their 'stats'.
    The reason more crime is by black people is because a large percentage of poor people are black. Not their fault but a cultural hangover from when Britain actually was racist. Simple.
    I didn't get muddled... I got bogged down talking about stats, when it was actually irrelevent to my point.
    I DID say that to begin with... Look back, I've repeated it SO many times. That's why I've got so fustrated with people going on about stats when it wasn't disproving my POINT at all.

I didn't say my point disproves the stats... My point is the stats don't prove (as they were orriginally intended for in this conversation) that there is major racial hatred towards white people with it almost all being one-sided, because the stats don't prove the motivation. It's not racial hatred if it's commited because of completely different reasons. (as you seem to agree).

So yes, I said that days ago... It was just over-looked it would seem.

ReputationRep:
    Black people, both in history books and in literature, were portrayed as being stupid and inferior

this comment is pure bigotry. as is the rest of the post. black people were never mentioned in british history books because black people had no relevance to british history..........

but now, white people are forced to neglect themselves and worship at the alter of other peoples grievances.......

white people are the ultimate mind slaves.......

also, you mentioned malcolm x. malcom x was a pathological anti white racist. quote:

“The death of over 120 white people is a very beautiful thing.” [Speech in Los Angeles on June 3, 1962 upon learning of a plane crash. He also said on numerous occasions, “The white man is the devil.”

the fact you cite malcom x reveals you to be a bigot.

as does your ridicule and dismissal of the colonisation of europe.

colonisation is happening. if you support it then you are an anti white racist -- that is not up for debate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    why is this? answers please?
    Racism is terrible, independent on the particular ethnic group it's aimed at.

Also, your statement is very generalised and I don't think it's accepted, to be honest - no more than racism towards any other ethnic group, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Emaemmaemily=

i have to ask. are you even white? i ask because your desperate insistence that anti white violence is not taking place, despite evidence to the contrary, tells me that you possibly have an issue with white people and may even secretly condone the violence.

what is it?

ReputationRep:
    So, are you like...the BNP student recruitment officer, sent in undercover to try and stir up the pot a little, and instil some patriotism into us jaded, liberal-lefty, multi-cultural student types?

it doesn't seem to be working, does it?

ReputationRep:
    i have to ask. are you even white? i ask because your desperate insistence that anti white violence is not taking place, despite evidence to the contrary, tells me that you possibly have an issue with white people and may even secretly condone the violence.
    so racism that's not against white people is ok now?

ReputationRep:
    So, are you like...the BNP student recruitment officer, sent in undercover to try and stir up the pot a little, and instil some patriotism into us jaded, liberal-lefty, multi-cultural student types?

it doesn't seem to be working, does it?

oh dear...............how offensive.

again, you reduce white issue to racism. you keep on proving the points i make in my OP........

ReputationRep:
    so racism that's not against white people is ok now?

oh dear............how offensive. ( again)

but, clearly no, that has not been said has it. please.

ReputationRep:
    well, it's a natural question. your views seem to align with them. why do you consider it offensive to be associated with them?

and your question to Emaemmaemily is borderline racist - you are implying that she could only be defending something because she is non-white, and therefore has a vested interest.

as for my proving your original post...your arguments have been nonsensical, and you are clearly not interested in a real conversation. you are just spouting half-baked propaganda at people and dancing around questions by responding to people's well reasoned arguments with the same facts and figures, that fail to take into account any social, economic, political, historical, or indeed sensible, context.

what's really pointless, is that quite a few people have agreed with you that there is racism against white people, and that it's not acceptable. and yet, most of your point is trying to prove that black and other ethnic minorities are 'taking over', 'destroying culture', and committing all the crime. these are not really examples of racism, but of a sense of losing a national identity and culture. there's nothing wrong with this, but you are happier, I sense, feeling victimised. you, and the rest of the BNP (and if you don't support them, I suggest you read their manifesto. you'd probably like it).

edit - oh, and while we're talking about offensiveness, i find your username a little offensive. nothing i've seen in your posts looks like any concept of human rights with which I am familiar.

ReputationRep:
    What's all this about anti-white racism? Damn crackers..

ReputationRep:
    White racism has happened to a large extent in the past. Jewish people are mostly white, and not only were they the subject of discrimination they were also put into concentration camps and executed or worked to death for the fact that they are jewish.

However, racism against average white british people is uncommon. If it were to happen (and I am sure it does in some places) then it would be equally as wrong as racism against ethnic minorities.

Discrimination against people with ginger hair, not technically racism but an issue to point out. Happens a lot is schools, as does homaphobia.

ReputationRep:
    plum--

have you ever heard of the straw man?

basically, thats you.

you said some pretty bizarre things about your own ethnic group in our first exchange, so i assume from that you are a left wing extremist.

so, i don't really expect you to agree with my points. which is fine. but, if you want debate, then at least drop the straw man tactics.

the only point i will debate is this. you said:

ethnic minorities are 'taking over', 'destroying culture', and committing all the crime. these are not really examples of racism, but of a sense of losing a national identity and culture. there's nothing wrong with this, but you are happier, I sense, feeling victimised.

again, this is a very bizarre and uniquely white, self loathing take on events.

the first 2 points about 'destroying culture' and 'taking over' are straw man nonsense. i never said this. but, the last point you make about ethics committing all of the race crime but this being ok because of loss of culture is quite astonishing indeed.

can you not see here what it is you are saying?

1: you are suggesting, wrongly i might add, that anti white violence is not racist-- as if it makes a difference anyway to the victims-- and so it is nothing to worry about.

2: you are actually justifying it by claiming that the violence is somehow a result of a loss of culture-- in fact, what exactly does this even mean?

are you saying that blacks are allowed to attack whites by fact of them living in a majority ethnic european society? -- meaning that you blame europeans themselves for the violence against them?

maybe i fail to understand the comment.

but again, your post is dripping with attempts to smear me as a 'racist. which is in fact anti white racist.

ReputationRep:
    However, racism against average white british people is uncommon. If it were to happen (and I am sure it does in some places) then it would be equally as wrong as racism against ethnic minorities.

the majority of racist violence is committed against white people in britain.

ReputationRep:
    plum--

have you ever heard of the straw man?

basically, thats you.
    is it possible to be deluded and a hypocrite at the same time?

but lets go with me being a left wing extremist...I like the sense of danger it suggests. I wish you a long, happy career in the BNP; just watch out for those disproportionate crime figures, and stay clear of Brixton.

ReputationRep:
    but lets go with me being a left wing extremist...I like the sense of danger it suggests. I wish you a long, happy career in the BNP; just watch out for those disproportionate crime figures, and stay clear of Brixton.

bnp?

so bnp is the 'be all and end all' of white issues are they?.....again, that assumption is part of the anti white power structure that dominates british society

that fact that you have parroted that mantra exposes you as an anti white racist.

i do not support the bnp. i also think that white people are the inferior race..........

i am an anti racist. i stand up for white people because, shockingly, i am white.

tell me, do you call anti racist black activists, racist?........no, didn't think so.

ReputationRep:
    Did someone say I'm not white? What a stupid assumption.

ReputationRep:
    OP it sounds like you walked in on your mother getting some loving from Tyrone.
    You mad ?

ReputationRep:
    http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=22185

I found that and I actually feel pretty offended.

Personally I really dislike how we end up with things such as all-black police forces that don't accept whites... yet aren't considered racist? It disgusts me.

ReputationRep:
    shutup whitey

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.