The Student Room Group

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by speedbird
What's your point?

Original post by humanrights
whats your point? are you justifying racism here?

My point is that their racism is understandable. This topic is about British society he's trying to make it seem as if White people get victimized here.
Reply 201
My point is that their racism is understandable.

i see, so you are justifying racism against white people. you are justifying massive levels of violent hate against white people.

all racists justify their hate. surely you know that?

which makes you an anti white racist.
Reply 202
i see, so you are justifying racism against white people. you are justifying massive levels of violent hate against white people.

all racists justify their hate. surely you know that?

which makes you an anti white racist.

massive levels of violent hate against white people....looooooooool. I suggest you take it easy and just leave Brixton. :colondollar:
Reply 203
massive levels of violent hate against white people....looooooooool. I suggest you take it easy and just leave Brixton.

im talking about the US. you seem to be justifying anti white racist violence in the US.

the UK is not as bad at the moment, but still the majority of racist violence, and interracial violence in general, is black on white.
(edited 13 years ago)
I've lived in the UK all of my life, and the most anti-white racist thing I've ever heard was when somebody called me a "cracker".

Which I just took to mean I'd be delicious if smeared with butter. Which just turned me on, really.
Reply 205
im talking about the US. you seem to be justifying anti white racist violence in the US.

the UK is not as bad at the moment, but still the majority of racist violence, and interracial violence in general, is black on white.

looool. It keeps on getting switched one time its Muslims vs non-Muslims other time its Blacks vs White, depends on who you hate more. White youths need to get tough, we Somalis learned it the hard way.

Somali getting abused on the bus lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QchQx7KkaBw

Another SOmali:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFDd2oE3aw&feature=related

Black British are the toughest people around here, so you need to step up.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 206
looool. It keeps on getting switched one time its Muslims vs non-Muslims other time its Blacks vs White, depends on who you hate more.

wtf?? muslims?

you an an anti white racist. you have justified violence against white people. i am simply asking why?

what is your issue with the european ethnic group and why do you justify violence against them?
Reply 207
Original post by Swarley Stinson
I've lived in the UK all of my life, and the most anti-white racist thing I've ever heard was when somebody called me a "cracker".

Which I just took to mean I'd be delicious if smeared with butter. Which just turned me on, really.

Best comment on here? Possibly!

Anti White Racism is a fictitious and deliberate con by members of the BNP and the EDL to stir up distrust and hatred for non white Britons. Just saying.
Reply 208
Anti White Racism is a fictitious and deliberate con by members of the BNP and the EDL to stir up distrust and hatred for non white Britons. Just saying.

what you have just said is so absolutely racist against white people it is almost comical........

basically this comment is a derivative on 'i cant be racist, i'm black''
Reply 209

cracker is a deeply offensive hate filled term used by black racists to degenerate white people. do not make light of it.
Reply 210
In my opinion England is inherantly a white christian nation and I am proud of it. I am very patriotic and believe in serving my country and making it a better place to live for my fellow Brits.

People will always have their different opinions.

Me personally I believe in British culture and preserving our traditions. Many millions of our countrymen sacrificed their lives to preserve the British way of life in WW1 and WW2, so I personally dont like to see it being washed away by a generation of people all terrified of being branded as racist, so as they open the flood gates to the EU and other countries.

I sometimes feel like us Brits are standing by and letting people dig their hands deep into our pockets (our benefits system, NHS) and walk away free.

I have no problem with other minorities as long as they contribute to our society through taxes and respect our culture
Reply 211
Original post by mikeyd85
Does this mean that if I moved to a predominantly black country and started up some "Whites Only" groups, it'd be fine?

No... That'd be South Africa and let's not just go down that route :biggrin:
Reply 212
why is this? answers please?

There is a blank slate assumption that inequality can only be explained by unequal treatment or discrimination. Cultural marxists have managed to portray them as oppressors who benefit from privilege. So they consider it ok to institute discriminatory policies against them, focus on their faults and downplay evidence of bad things that nonwhites or non-Westerners do to white Westerners. Also, they demonise any heretics, like the Midsomer Murders producer, who want to celebrate the culture that reflects the country’s historic and familiar identity and experience.

Larry Auster has some interesting perspectives on this:

McCain, the liberal, is really a leftist multiculturalist who is calling for the destruction of the historic American culture in favor of other cultures. But it doesn’t stop there, because he goes beyond even the usual multiculturalism, in promoting the advancement of the “blood,” the race, of nonwhites, as a noble cause, while attacking the race and culture of America’s historic majority people....

...the way he said it expresses something new and essential to this issue. Whites are literally abstract beings, consisting of nothing but the liberal self without qualities. Nonwhites are real and vital. Therefore there are different rules for whites and nonwhites. Whites, while advancing universal principles for all and serving the needs of nonwhites, must not themselves exist as material, racial beings, they must fade away, while nonwhites’ racial essence is celebrated
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/005704.html

Excuse me, but how could anyone imagine for a single moment that an ideology of welcoming a mass influx of previously alien, non-Western, and non-white peoples into a previously all-white nation and celebrating their cultures would somehow result in Britain’s traditional nationhood and peoplehood being treated with respect? That would be like having a Bolshevik revolution and then being surprised that the property owners have been dispossessed and killed.

McKinstry (also discussed by me here) is one of the better people writing in the British press today; and not long ago, the things he’s saying here could not even be said in a mainstream paper. So let’s acknowledge that there has been some progress in grasping the horror that has come upon Britain. But if McKinstry and other conservatives are to be truly serious about fighting this threat, they must go to a deeper conceptual level in their understanding of liberalism.

Namely, they must stop acting as though the double standard against whites and traditional Britain were a mere unfortunate excess of anti-racism and multiculturalism, and recognize that anti-racism and multiculturalism are inherently anti-white and anti-Britain.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/007303.html
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 213
- Affirmative action means that even a white person of superior qualifications will be discriminated against versus an underqualified person of another race, purely on the colour of his/her skin.

- When anyone says "racism", people think of anti-black racism, when the reality is much different - the government has brainwashed everyone so that the white person is the enemy.

- When a white person commits a crime against a black person, it has racist motives. When a black person commits a crime against a white person, it is a normal crime.

- If a child says he is proud of being white, he is immediately punished by the anti-white racists. If a black child says he is proud of being black, he is praised by the anti-white racists.

- Look at any government website. Whites will be outrageously under-represented. For example.

- Switch on the TV. From what I can remember of my childhood, blacks and Indians/Pakistanis were hugely overrepresented on e.g. childrens TV shows.

- The government will always favour non-white religions (I myself am a simple Deist). It's common to see that Christianity, which has many white followers in the UK, is seen as second-class to e.g. Islam/Sikhism.

- Racist school programmes such as black history month are forced down child's throats. Additionally, the racism in exam papers is always a laughed about subject but holds darker motives. I myself took my GCSE exams only a few years ago and remember it well - 90% of the names are traditionally south Asian, such as Ahmed or Mohammed. Of course, when a typically white name is portrayed in the exam, it is because a person is doing something stupid and asks the candidate why they are wrong.

- There are many "black support groups", for instance, in London. Are there any white support groups? Of course not.

- It's clear to see that black people and south Asians get a much easier ride in many walks of life. For example, black athletes are more likely to get a medal/knighted than if a white person did the exact same thing, purely due to the fact that the latter has white skin.

It's pretty clear to me that the government has an anti-white agenda. I don't know why the government - who are White - would do this to their own race. But all I can see is that it is there. It's why the police etc are seen as scum and absolutely hated in deprived white areas.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Selkarn
- Affirmative action means that even a white person of superior qualifications will be discriminated against versus an underqualified person of another race, purely on the colour of his/her skin.

- When anyone says "racism", people think of anti-black racism, when the reality is much different - the government has brainwashed everyone so that the white person is the enemy.

- When a white person commits a crime against a black person, it has racist motives. When a black person commits a crime against a white person, it is a normal crime.

- If a child says he is proud of being white, he is immediately punished by the anti-white racists. If a black child says he is proud of being white, he is praised by the anti-white racists.

- Look at any government website. Whites will be outrageously under-represented. For example.

- Switch on the TV. From what I can remember of my childhood, blacks and Indians/Pakistanis were hugely overrepresented on e.g. childrens TV shows.

- The government will always favour non-white religions (I myself am a simple Deist). It's common to see that Christianity, which has many white followers in the UK, is seen as second-class to e.g. Islam/Sikhism.

- Racist school programmes such as black history month are forced down child's throats. Additionally, the racism in exam papers is always a laughed about subject but holds darker motives. I myself took my GCSE exams only a few years ago and remember it well - 90% of the names are traditionally south Asian, such as Ahmed or Mohammed. Of course, when a typically white name is portrayed in the exam, it is because a person is doing something stupid and asks the candidate why they are wrong.

- There are many "black support groups", for instance, in London. Are there any white support groups? Of course not.

- It's clear to see that black people and south Asians get a much easier ride in many walks of life. For example, black athletes are more likely to get a medal/knighted than if a white person did the exact same thing, purely due to the fact that the latter has white skin.

It's pretty clear to me that the government has an anti-white agenda. I don't know why the government - who are white people just like me - would do this to their own race. But all I can see is that it is there. It's why the police etc are seen as scum and absolutely hated in deprived white areas.

what a load of Sh*t you've just typed to fuel any idios conspiracy theory

there is good and bad in all races, if i blackman commits a crime against a white man its as bad as a white man commiting a crime against a black man, tell me something, how have you come to these stupid conclusions, ie black athletes and knighthoods?

im sure your not a great fan of for example a black person unless its the black man playing in your favourite football team,

why dont you crawl back under the rock you came from you bigot!
Reply 215
Don't call me a bigot, you trash. I'm a rare preacher of true equality. One on side of me is scum like Stormfront and Neo-Nazis who want white supremacy. On the other side of me are people like you and the government who subjucate and discriminate against white people, maybe from overcompensation, maybe from some other more sinister agenda that I'm not aware of. All I know is, I want skin colour and race to not matter at all. It's pretty clear from e.g. affirmative action that to the government, race does matter, and it's clearly against white skinned people.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 216
I wonder why blacks can have black-only organisations but white people can't have white-only organisations. Doesn't seem fair.
Original post by Planar
I wonder why blacks can have black-only organisations but white people can't have white-only organisations. Doesn't seem fair.

I guarantee if you went to a country where the population is predominantly non white you will find some sort of organosation for the white minority..life is too short to kick up a fuss about skin colour! Live your life and do what you need to do to better yourself!
Reply 218
Original post by Dream Weaver
Because white people aren't a minority in Britain.

EDIT: Apparently I have to explain this to some people. I'm white, and don't support this myself. As much as people don't want to admit it, even on TSR, this is just how it goes, and I doubt it will change.

Whites are pretty individualistic. Some other groups openly promote their own ethnic interests. As whites aren't supposed to have any shared ethnic interest, it means that by default anti-white racism is allowed (positive discrimination against whites, denigration of european culture etc).

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-is-cnn-trying-to-accomplish-by.html
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by insoms
QFT

Quantum Field theory?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending