Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    its about time you white inferiors started to realise that you are hated by the races you patronise.........

good post calonon.......

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=22185

--

SONNY CARSON (black activist in New York, when asked if he was anti-Semitic) "I am anti-white. I don't limit my 'anti' to just one group of people." [Mark Mooney, "Ex-Dinkins Organizer Boasts He's 'AntiWhite'" New York Post, October 21, 1989, p. 3.]

MILES DAVIS (black jazz musician) "If somebody told me I had only one hour to live, I'd spend it choking a white man. I'd do it nice and slow." ["Miles Davis Can't Shake Boyhood Racial Abuse," Jet, March 25, 1985.]

ELDRIDGE CLEAVER (former Black Panther leader on why he raped white women) "Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women." [Eldridge Cleaver, Soul on Ice, McGraw-Hill, 1968, p.14.]

GUS SAVAGE (former U.S. Representative from Chicago to a white member of the press) "I don't talk to you white motherf— .… You ***** motherf— in the white press…. F— you, you motherf—ing assh— … white devils." [Marilyn Rauber, "Reporter Says Black Rep Hurled Racial Slurs," New York Post, June 27, 1991, p. 18.]

CHINO WILSON (in an editorial in the Daily Collegian, campus newspaper at Penn State University) "After looking at all the evidence there is only one conclusion: white people are devils…. I believe that we must secure our freedom and independence from these devils by any means necessary, including violence…. To protect ourselves we should bear arms (three handguns and two rifles, maybe an M-16) immediately and form a militia. …. So black people, let us unite, organize, and execute." [Chino Wilson, "African American Students Should Not Trust 'Devilish' White People," The Daily Collegian, Penn State University, January 28, 1992.]

KHALID ABDUL MUHAMMED (former assistant to Louis Farrakhan—current leader of the New Black Panther Party) "Hollywood is owned by these so-called Jews. Look at the movies they make about us, black people killing black people. Let's make some revolutionary movies where we kill white people in the movie. Kill 'em so hard you have to cover up your popcorn from the blood spraying out of the screen." [Speech at San Francisco State University, May 21, 1997.]

KHALID ABDUL MUHAMMED (on what South African blacks should do to any whites who refuse to leave South Africa): "We kill the women. We kill the babies. We kill the blind. We kill the cripples. We kill them all…. When you get through killing them all, go to the goddamn graveyard and kill them a-goddamn-gain because they didn't die hard enough."[November 29, 1993 speech at Kean College in Union, New Jersey.]

MARY FRANCES BERRY (current head of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights)—"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them." [Civil Rights Under Reagan, San Francisco, ICS Press, 1991, p. 141.]

AUGUSTIN CEBADA (Head of the Brown Berets, a Hispanic activist organization at a July 4, 1996 rally)—"We're here today to show L.A., show the minority people here, the Anglo-Saxons, that we are here, the majority, we're here to stay. We do the work in this city, we take care of the spoiled brat children…. we are the majority here and we are not going to be pushed around."

AUGUSTIN CEBADA "Go back to Simi Valley, you skunks! Go back to Woodland Hills! Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people, it is your duty to die." [Quoted in Barbara Coe, Reconquista, The Takeover of America, California Coalition for Immigration Reform, 1998, p. 20.]

PROF. JOSE ANGEL GUTIERREZ (University of Texas, Arlington) "We have an aging white America. They are dying. They are sh—ing in their pants with fear!… I love it!"—[Speech of Jan. 1995, quoted in Coe, Reconquista, p. 16.]

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE THURGOOD MARSHALL (in a conversation with Justice William Douglas about racial preferences) "You guys have been practicing discrimination for years. Now it is our turn." [William O. Douglas, The Court Years 1939-1975, New York, Random House, 1980.]

BELL HOOKS (black professor of English at City College of New York) "I am writing this essay sitting beside an anonymous white male that I long to murder." [From her book A Killing Rage, quoted by David Horowitz in Hating Whitey, Spence Publishing, 1999, p. 31.]

SISTER SOULJAH (rap artist and black activist) "If black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white people." [R.W. Apple "Jackson Sees 'Character Flaw' in Clinton's Remarks on Racism, New York Times, June 19, 1992.]

ICE CUBE (black rapper and actor, on the anti-Korean album Death Certificate) "So don't follow me up and down your market. or your little chop suey ass will be a target. So pay your respects to the black fist or we'll burn your store right down to a crisp." [Eric Briendel, "Rap Star to Koreans: 'We'll Burn Your Stores,' " New York Post, Dec. 5, 1991, p. 29.]

AMIRI BARAKA (black poet and writer) "You cant steal nothin from a white man, he's already stole it he owes you anything you want, even his life. All the stores will open up if you will say the magic words. The magic words are: Up against the wall motherf— this is a stick up!" [Quoted in Anne Wortham, The Other Side of Racism, Ohio State University Press, 1981, p. 257.]

MARIO OBLEDO—(1998 Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient and former head of Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund—MALDEF) "California is going to be a Mexican state, we are going to control all the institutions. If people don't like it they should leave." [Tom Leykis Radio Show, June 7, 1998.]

MALCOLM X—"The death of over 120 white people is a very beautiful thing." [Speech in Los Angeles on June 3, 1962 upon learning of a plane crash. He also said on numerous occasions, "The white man is the devil."]

REV. JAMES CONE—"What we need is the destruction of whiteness, which is the source of human misery in the world." [Quoted in David Horowitz, Hating Whitey, Spence Publishing, 1999, p. 44.]

ART TORRES (former chairman, California Democratic Party)—"Remember, [Proposition] 187 [the measure to cut public benefits to illegal aliens] is the last gasp of white America." [The Social Contact, Summer 1998, p. 290.]

WILLIE BROWN (Mayor of San Francisco, to a white parent complaining that affirmative action would penalize his children) "I don't care about your idiot children." [The Social Contract, Summer 1998, p. 290.]

ReputationRep:
    You can't compare African Americans hating White AMericans to coloured people in Britain. Ask yourself this, do they hate Bosnians? Russians? No. Only White Americans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GEN.)
    You can't compare African Americans hating White AMericans to coloured people in Britain. Ask yourself this, do they hate Bosnians? Russians? No. Only White Americans.
    What's your point?

ReputationRep:

whats your point? are you justifying racism here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speedbird)
    What's your point?
    (Original post by humanrights)
    whats your point? are you justifying racism here?
    My point is that their racism is understandable. This topic is about British society he's trying to make it seem as if White people get victimized here.

ReputationRep:
    My point is that their racism is understandable.

i see, so you are justifying racism against white people. you are justifying massive levels of violent hate against white people.

all racists justify their hate. surely you know that?

which makes you an anti white racist.

ReputationRep:
    i see, so you are justifying racism against white people. you are justifying massive levels of violent hate against white people.

all racists justify their hate. surely you know that?

which makes you an anti white racist.

massive levels of violent hate against white people....looooooooool. I suggest you take it easy and just leave Brixton.

ReputationRep:
    massive levels of violent hate against white people....looooooooool. I suggest you take it easy and just leave Brixton.

im talking about the US. you seem to be justifying anti white racist violence in the US.

the UK is not as bad at the moment, but still the majority of racist violence, and interracial violence in general, is black on white.

ReputationRep:
    I've lived in the UK all of my life, and the most anti-white racist thing I've ever heard was when somebody called me a "cracker".

Which I just took to mean I'd be delicious if smeared with butter. Which just turned me on, really.

ReputationRep:
    im talking about the US. you seem to be justifying anti white racist violence in the US.

the UK is not as bad at the moment, but still the majority of racist violence, and interracial violence in general, is black on white.
    looool. It keeps on getting switched one time its Muslims vs non-Muslims other time its Blacks vs White, depends on who you hate more. White youths need to get tough, we Somalis learned it the hard way.

Somali getting abused on the bus lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QchQx7KkaBw

Another SOmali:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFDd...eature=related

Black British are the toughest people around here, so you need to step up.

ReputationRep:
    looool. It keeps on getting switched one time its Muslims vs non-Muslims other time its Blacks vs White, depends on who you hate more.

wtf?? muslims?

you an an anti white racist. you have justified violence against white people. i am simply asking why?

what is your issue with the european ethnic group and why do you justify violence against them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swarley Stinson)
    I've lived in the UK all of my life, and the most anti-white racist thing I've ever heard was when somebody called me a "cracker".

Which I just took to mean I'd be delicious if smeared with butter. Which just turned me on, really.
    Best comment on here? Possibly!

Anti White Racism is a fictitious and deliberate con by members of the BNP and the EDL to stir up distrust and hatred for non white Britons. Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    Anti White Racism is a fictitious and deliberate con by members of the BNP and the EDL to stir up distrust and hatred for non white Britons. Just saying.

what you have just said is so absolutely racist against white people it is almost comical........

basically this comment is a derivative on 'i cant be racist, i'm black''

ReputationRep:

cracker is a deeply offensive hate filled term used by black racists to degenerate white people. do not make light of it.

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion England is inherantly a white christian nation and I am proud of it. I am very patriotic and believe in serving my country and making it a better place to live for my fellow Brits.

People will always have their different opinions.

Me personally I believe in British culture and preserving our traditions. Many millions of our countrymen sacrificed their lives to preserve the British way of life in WW1 and WW2, so I personally dont like to see it being washed away by a generation of people all terrified of being branded as racist, so as they open the flood gates to the EU and other countries.

I sometimes feel like us Brits are standing by and letting people dig their hands deep into our pockets (our benefits system, NHS) and walk away free.

I have no problem with other minorities as long as they contribute to our society through taxes and respect our culture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Does this mean that if I moved to a predominantly black country and started up some "Whites Only" groups, it'd be fine?
    No... That'd be South Africa and let's not just go down that route

ReputationRep:
    why is this? answers please?
    There is a blank slate assumption that inequality can only be explained by unequal treatment or discrimination. Cultural marxists have managed to portray them as oppressors who benefit from privilege. So they consider it ok to institute discriminatory policies against them, focus on their faults and downplay evidence of bad things that nonwhites or non-Westerners do to white Westerners. Also, they demonise any heretics, like the Midsomer Murders producer, who want to celebrate the culture that reflects the country’s historic and familiar identity and experience.

Larry Auster has some interesting perspectives on this:

McCain, the liberal, is really a leftist multiculturalist who is calling for the destruction of the historic American culture in favor of other cultures. But it doesn’t stop there, because he goes beyond even the usual multiculturalism, in promoting the advancement of the “blood,” the race, of nonwhites, as a noble cause, while attacking the race and culture of America’s historic majority people....

...the way he said it expresses something new and essential to this issue. Whites are literally abstract beings, consisting of nothing but the liberal self without qualities. Nonwhites are real and vital. Therefore there are different rules for whites and nonwhites. Whites, while advancing universal principles for all and serving the needs of nonwhites, must not themselves exist as material, racial beings, they must fade away, while nonwhites’ racial essence is celebrated
    http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/005704.html

Excuse me, but how could anyone imagine for a single moment that an ideology of welcoming a mass influx of previously alien, non-Western, and non-white peoples into a previously all-white nation and celebrating their cultures would somehow result in Britain’s traditional nationhood and peoplehood being treated with respect? That would be like having a Bolshevik revolution and then being surprised that the property owners have been dispossessed and killed.

McKinstry (also discussed by me here) is one of the better people writing in the British press today; and not long ago, the things he’s saying here could not even be said in a mainstream paper. So let’s acknowledge that there has been some progress in grasping the horror that has come upon Britain. But if McKinstry and other conservatives are to be truly serious about fighting this threat, they must go to a deeper conceptual level in their understanding of liberalism.

Namely, they must stop acting as though the double standard against whites and traditional Britain were a mere unfortunate excess of anti-racism and multiculturalism, and recognize that anti-racism and multiculturalism are inherently anti-white and anti-Britain.
    http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/007303.html

ReputationRep:
    - Affirmative action means that even a white person of superior qualifications will be discriminated against versus an underqualified person of another race, purely on the colour of his/her skin.

- When anyone says "racism", people think of anti-black racism, when the reality is much different - the government has brainwashed everyone so that the white person is the enemy.

- When a white person commits a crime against a black person, it has racist motives. When a black person commits a crime against a white person, it is a normal crime.

- If a child says he is proud of being white, he is immediately punished by the anti-white racists. If a black child says he is proud of being black, he is praised by the anti-white racists.

- Look at any government website. Whites will be outrageously under-represented. For example.

- Switch on the TV. From what I can remember of my childhood, blacks and Indians/Pakistanis were hugely overrepresented on e.g. childrens TV shows.

- The government will always favour non-white religions (I myself am a simple Deist). It's common to see that Christianity, which has many white followers in the UK, is seen as second-class to e.g. Islam/Sikhism.

- Racist school programmes such as black history month are forced down child's throats. Additionally, the racism in exam papers is always a laughed about subject but holds darker motives. I myself took my GCSE exams only a few years ago and remember it well - 90% of the names are traditionally south Asian, such as Ahmed or Mohammed. Of course, when a typically white name is portrayed in the exam, it is because a person is doing something stupid and asks the candidate why they are wrong.

- There are many "black support groups", for instance, in London. Are there any white support groups? Of course not.

- It's clear to see that black people and south Asians get a much easier ride in many walks of life. For example, black athletes are more likely to get a medal/knighted than if a white person did the exact same thing, purely due to the fact that the latter has white skin.

It's pretty clear to me that the government has an anti-white agenda. I don't know why the government - who are White - would do this to their own race. But all I can see is that it is there. It's why the police etc are seen as scum and absolutely hated in deprived white areas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    - Affirmative action means that even a white person of superior qualifications will be discriminated against versus an underqualified person of another race, purely on the colour of his/her skin.

- When anyone says "racism", people think of anti-black racism, when the reality is much different - the government has brainwashed everyone so that the white person is the enemy.

- When a white person commits a crime against a black person, it has racist motives. When a black person commits a crime against a white person, it is a normal crime.

- If a child says he is proud of being white, he is immediately punished by the anti-white racists. If a black child says he is proud of being white, he is praised by the anti-white racists.

- Look at any government website. Whites will be outrageously under-represented. For example.

- Switch on the TV. From what I can remember of my childhood, blacks and Indians/Pakistanis were hugely overrepresented on e.g. childrens TV shows.

- The government will always favour non-white religions (I myself am a simple Deist). It's common to see that Christianity, which has many white followers in the UK, is seen as second-class to e.g. Islam/Sikhism.

- Racist school programmes such as black history month are forced down child's throats. Additionally, the racism in exam papers is always a laughed about subject but holds darker motives. I myself took my GCSE exams only a few years ago and remember it well - 90% of the names are traditionally south Asian, such as Ahmed or Mohammed. Of course, when a typically white name is portrayed in the exam, it is because a person is doing something stupid and asks the candidate why they are wrong.

- There are many "black support groups", for instance, in London. Are there any white support groups? Of course not.

- It's clear to see that black people and south Asians get a much easier ride in many walks of life. For example, black athletes are more likely to get a medal/knighted than if a white person did the exact same thing, purely due to the fact that the latter has white skin.

It's pretty clear to me that the government has an anti-white agenda. I don't know why the government - who are white people just like me - would do this to their own race. But all I can see is that it is there. It's why the police etc are seen as scum and absolutely hated in deprived white areas.
    what a load of Sh*t you've just typed to fuel any idios conspiracy theory

there is good and bad in all races, if i blackman commits a crime against a white man its as bad as a white man commiting a crime against a black man, tell me something, how have you come to these stupid conclusions, ie black athletes and knighthoods?

im sure your not a great fan of for example a black person unless its the black man playing in your favourite football team,

why dont you crawl back under the rock you came from you bigot!

ReputationRep:
    Don't call me a bigot, you trash. I'm a rare preacher of true equality. One on side of me is scum like Stormfront and Neo-Nazis who want white supremacy. On the other side of me are people like you and the government who subjucate and discriminate against white people, maybe from overcompensation, maybe from some other more sinister agenda that I'm not aware of. All I know is, I want skin colour and race to not matter at all. It's pretty clear from e.g. affirmative action that to the government, race does matter, and it's clearly against white skinned people.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.