Turn on thread page Beta

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society? watch

ReputationRep:
    I wonder why blacks can have black-only organisations but white people can't have white-only organisations. Doesn't seem fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planar)
    I wonder why blacks can have black-only organisations but white people can't have white-only organisations. Doesn't seem fair.
    I guarantee if you went to a country where the population is predominantly non white you will find some sort of organosation for the white minority..life is too short to kick up a fuss about skin colour! Live your life and do what you need to do to better yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dream Weaver)
    Because white people aren't a minority in Britain.

EDIT: Apparently I have to explain this to some people. I'm white, and don't support this myself. As much as people don't want to admit it, even on TSR, this is just how it goes, and I doubt it will change.
    Whites are pretty individualistic. Some other groups openly promote their own ethnic interests. As whites aren't supposed to have any shared ethnic interest, it means that by default anti-white racism is allowed (positive discrimination against whites, denigration of european culture etc).

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...mplish-by.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    QFT
    Quantum Field theory?

ReputationRep:
    White people are in the majority in Britain, so "white-only" groups are not necessary. There are support groups for minorty races BECAUSE they are a minority, and so could use the extra support.
    If you went to a country where white people were a minority, you will find a "white-only" support group, because it's necessary there.

There isn't major anti-white racism in the UK, certainly not by the government. This is all stupid conspiracy theories.
    There can be racism towards white people, but mostly in certain "bad" areas and isn't how the country in GENERAL is at all.

People should stop feeling sore because they feel hard-done by, stop pointing fingers at others, and just start to get along. Treat other people how you want to be treated, regardless of their race, and you'll be fine. If everyone started to do this our country would be much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reeso_)
    I'm mixed race my mums white and my dads black. I hate Black History month, the Black and Asian police mans club ETC ETC..

I don't think it's unfair.. I just think.. If there are organisations, and months dedicated to highlighting differences.. Then it's impossible to move on..

Racism against blacks exist because some White people haven't move on, but it also exists because Black people refuse to move on. that's what I think.

Racism against whites is as foul.. And blacks seem to think its okay ebcause 200 years ago they enslaved their people.. When infact the white people didn't just come and take the black.. It was the blacks who lead the whites into the jungle and got paid heavily for it.

If people adhered to fact instead of opinion.. We could probs move on.. But I don't see that happening.. People love their free speech.
    wow. those months are purely for remembrance, a post to show how far we have come, its the same with why you do the two minutes silence on Nov. 11th, I don't hear anyone saying we should move on from that, because that is "technically" only highlighting the successes of the majority white soldiers during the war, which is of course perpetuating white supremacy.

And what annoys me is the most, funnily enough it should be mixed race people celebrating black history and all of its achievements the most... you do realize that they were an abomination...no white person wanted them, neither did the blacks, so when I hear mixed race people say " I hate Black History Month" lalalalala, its sad, because they are the one who needed it the most, look how far society has come that you, mixed race people, are being accepted by most, even the minority (i.e. Nick Griffin's clan) who refuse to intergrate them further into society, are just that, the MINORITY.

So please stop blowing your "Im mixed race, I understand both views" trumpet, because you clearly do not.

And yes, I love my free speech.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debbay16)
    a post to show how far we have come, its the same with why you do the two minutes silence on Nov. 11th, I don't hear anyone saying we should move on from that, because that is "technically" only highlighting the successes of the majority white soldiers during the war, which is of course perpetuating white supremacy.
    How is rememberance day about white supremacy? It is supposed to be remembering the 1st world war, and that was mainly a conflict in Europe, over European land... Or am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    How is rememberance day about white supremacy? It is supposed to be remembering the 1st world war, and that was mainly a conflict in Europe, over European land... Or am I missing something?
    it was sarcasm, of course its not white supremacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debbay16)
    it was sarcasm, of course its not white supremacy.
    Ah, sorry it's hard to hear your tone of voice over the internet.
    People sometimes ACTUALLY say things like that seriously, so I had to check.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    Ah, sorry it's hard to hear your tone of voice over the internet.
    People sometimes ACTUALLY say things like that seriously, so I had to check.
    lool its fine, i struggle to get it across in everyday life haha.

ReputationRep:
    When is anti-white racism accepted? I'm finding it hard to think of an example..

ReputationRep:
    Because we're a country dominated by left-wing fruitcakes who if they had their way, would implement sharia law, burn the British flag, get rid of St George's day and make the next PM a lesbian Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EsStupido)
    Because we're a country dominated by left-wing fruitcakes who if they had their way, would implement sharia law, burn the British flag, get rid of St George's day and make the next PM a lesbian Muslim.
    Hi Mr Griffin, welcome to TSR

ReputationRep:
    If you went to a country where white people were a minority, you will find a "white-only" support group, because it's necessary there.

please, i have been searching for a mainstream pro white group that is not demonised by the politically correct media as racist.........so far, i have had no success.

please point me in the direction of an 'accepted' white group as i want to sign up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    please, i have been searching for a mainstream pro white group that is not demonised by the politically correct media as racist.........so far, i have had no success.

please point me in the direction of an 'accepted' white group as i have to sign up.
    Is that to me?
    We aren't in a country where white people are a minority, so it would be pretty hard for us to find from here, wouldn't it?
    I know people from African countries who say they exist, but of course haven't been there myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    Same reason girls can be all "Woo you go girl, girl power yeah!" and its seen as a good thing but if a man comes along and says actually no men are better at that, then suddenly he's sexist or misogynistic

Your example:

Black history month = a good thing
    Man talking about the achievements of whites over other races = a white supremacist.
    This is similar to some post moaning about the lack of patriotism among the British. When someone goes to another country, especially if it's permanent, they feel displaced, and a lack of identity. So they become patriotic to their home country, and like to tell people how great it is. It's just insecurity. In the case of black people and women, us white men are the direct cause of it - both women and black people have been directly, undeniably oppressed by white men over history, and will carry on feeling bad about it until you reactionary types learn to empathise with them a bit. Do you not feel a bit of a twa-t, talking about all the great achievements white people have had over other races?

ReputationRep:
    Is that to me?
    We aren't in a country where white people are a minority, so it would be pretty hard for us to find from here, wouldn't it?
    I know people from African countries who say they exist, but of course haven't been there myself.

surely they have websites?

ReputationRep:
    In the case of black people and women, us white men are the direct cause of it - both women and black people have been directly, undeniably oppressed by white men over history, and will carry on feeling bad about it until you reactionary types learn to empathise with them a bit. Do you not feel a bit of a twa-t, talking about all the great achievements white people have had over other races?

are you justifying anti white racism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    surely they have websites?
    No... Think about which countries usually have white people as a minority, they aren't often as developed as us, and in a lot of other countries websites really aren't so popular for every little thing. It's more something that exists in the community.

ReputationRep:
    No... Think about which countries usually have white people as a minority, they aren't often as developed as us, and in a lot of other countries websites really aren't so popular for every little thing. It's more something that exists in the community.

this is called fiction...............but, what about south africa? white people are the victims of violent civilian oppression and state discrimination, so, where are the recognised pro white groups in south africa?

but, your point makes no sense because britain is supposed to be multicultural. all people are supposed to have a specific voice, where is the SPECIFIC white voice?

blacks have specific voice, muslims, jews, asians, chinese.......but whites?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.