The Student Room Group

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 241
i agree 100% with like the freeman video.

if only all black people thought like him.........
Reply 242
Original post by Oswald Mosley
Because the vast majority of people in the UK are white, which means white-only organisations that exclude the less represented ethnic minorities are racist. What would be the need for an all-white organisation? It isn't whites who get discriminated against for their skin colour, whereas blacks/Asians clearly do, which is shown in the percentage of blacks/Asians stopped and searched on the street, and the pitifully low percentage of black people in the UK police.

Don't confuse equal opportunity with equal outcomes. Groups differ statistically in all manner of traits due to human genetic diversity. For instance, in terms of traits like impulsiveness, aggression, and cognitive ability you see different trait distributions. This is exactly what you would expect too given evolution in diverse environments. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v461/n7265/full/461726a.html

Also, the number of people stopped is for the same reason that men are stopped more often than women. They are statistically far more likely to be involved in crime. That is a consistent global trend too btw. East Asians have lower rates of violent crime in the US, UK & see interpol results for country comparisons.

http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=vgHgNsmZ3vsC&printsec=frontcover&dq=race+crime+a+biosocial+analysis&source=bl&ots=PCUV5-WMh9&sig=5RpyHf2mYai7eVc_SfRebmmmX-U&hl=en&ei=ECWQTcbwIoOI0QGqlICiCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CEMQ6AEwBg
Reply 243
Because the vast majority of people in the UK are white, which means white-only organisations that exclude the less represented ethnic minorities are racist. What would be the need for an all-white organisation? It isn't whites who get discriminated against for their skin colour, whereas blacks/Asians clearly do, which is shown in the percentage of blacks/Asians stopped and searched on the street, and the pitifully low percentage of black people in the UK police.

Here is a recent summary of personal selection and the difficulty of group differences:

However, on average, some groups have more job-related abilities, skills and knowledge than other groups. The more valid and reliable the employment tests, the more likely that these differences become apparent...

Without gerrymandering of personnel selection systems, there would likely be far fewer minorities hired for jobs of medium and high cognitive complexity. Thus, one might argue that gerrymandering is ethically justified in order to promote racial diversity at all levels of the occupational hierarchy. However, when racial gerrymandering results in a lower-qualified minority being hiredinstead of a higher-qualified White or Asian, the higher-qualified individual has been excluded because of their race. Thus, one might argue that racial gerrymandering is an unethical practice because it harms individuals because of their race.

Gerrymandering in personnel selection: A review of practice McDaniel, Human Resource Management Review 19 (2009) 263–270

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~mamcdani/Publications/McDaniel%20%282009%29%20Gerrymandering.pdf
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 244
Original post by dennisraymondsmith

Original post by dennisraymondsmith
there's a percentage of racism in everyone..be it 1 percent...10 percent or 100 percent...black people will be racist to your face...white people tend to do it behind ones back..

thats what i used to say, my theory is that ur onli "racist" when it gets to a certain point
Original post by humanrights
ok, i have the quote thing down at last:smile:

majority status is the not the point. the majority can still be victims of racism.

Yes they can still be victims of racism... But they don't need the extra support to help them through it like a "white-only" group, because they are so in the majority they already have that back-up!
If an asian person was a victim of racism, they'd have much more need for a group to help them out, so they have someone to turn to and get advice from.
It's about the minority in the country not feeling singled out and helpless.
Original post by effofex
I think you will find that white females were also involved in a fair bit of undeniable oppression, enslavement and sometimes torture of coloured people...

So what?
Because multiculturalism demands that Whites are made to feel ashamed and guilty, that they are to become second class citizens in their own nations. It is the ultimate objective of this sinister idea. We are supposed to bow down to invaders, to let our women be gang raped by immigrants, to turn the other cheek when an indigenous Brit loses their livelihood to a foreigner. We are confused by cultural schizophrenia. We forget that this country belongs to the British people. We forget what a British person is. We are supposed to be colour blind despite the disproportionate amount of crimes committed by third-world immigrants.

Large areas of British (particularly English) cities are no longer British at all.

It sounds like the revenge of the rest of the world, and it is... but we should not accept it.

There could be no grosser misconception of the realities than is entertained by those who vociferously demand legislation as they call it "against discrimination", whether they be leader-writers of the same kidney and sometimes on the same newspapers which year after year in the 1930s tried to blind this country to the rising peril which confronted it, or archbishops who live in palaces, faring delicately with the bedclothes pulled right up over their heads. They have got it exactly and diametrically wrong.

The discrimination and the deprivation, the sense of alarm and of resentment, lies not with the immigrant population but with those among whom they have come and are still coming.

This is why to enact legislation of the kind before parliament at this moment is to risk throwing a match on to gunpowder. The kindest thing that can be said about those who propose and support it is that they know not what they do.

-Enoch Powell
Reply 248
Because the vast majority of people in the UK are white, which means white-only organisations that exclude the less represented ethnic minorities are racist. What would be the need for an all-white organisation?

But there are no white-only organisations. That's exactly the point I'm making. The bit in bold is completely irrelevant to my point.

It isn't whites who get discriminated against for their skin colour, whereas blacks/Asians clearly do, which is shown in the percentage of blacks/Asians stopped and searched on the street, and the pitifully low percentage of black people in the UK police.

What about black-only organisations? They clearly discriminate against whites(as well as other non-blacks) on the grounds of race.
Original post by Planar
But there are no white-only organisations. That's exactly the point I'm making. The bit in bold is completely irrelevant to my point.

What about black-only organisations? They clearly discriminate against whites(as well as other non-blacks) on the grounds of race.

The bit in bold is the point. There are no white-only organisations because they are not needed.

Black-only organisations are not negatively discriminating, they are there to support a minority group and help them out, that's not negative against white people.
Its because white left wing sheep follow what the media tell them that diversity is good and organisations celebrating black and asians only are good. In reality black and Asian people are mostly more racist than white people but know they can get away with saying pretty much anything especially black people. Hopefully BNP get into power to put white people first in Britain for the first time since commonwealth large scale immigration.
Original post by Jackthevillain
Its because white left wing sheep follow what the media tell them that diversity is good and organisations celebrating black and asians only are good. In reality black and Asian people are mostly more racist than white people but know they can get away with saying pretty much anything especially black people. Hopefully BNP get into power to put white people first in Britain for the first time since commonwealth large scale immigration.

The BNP will never be in power. I have more chance of scoring a threesome with Jessica Biel and Barak Obama than you have of seeing any political party in power which have no experience in governing a country/understanding economics.
Original post by ForeverIsMyName
The BNP will never be in power. I have more chance of scoring a threesome with Jessica Biel and Barak Obama than you have of seeing any political party in power which have no experience in governing a country/understanding economics.

Each to their own opinion. Britain needs BNP or else more and more white will be the target of racism.
It's becuase there is no background of real abuse behind it.
Original post by Planar
But there are no white-only organisations. That's exactly the point I'm making. The bit in bold is completely irrelevant to my point..

You obviously missed my point there. The reason there aren't any is because there is no need for them. Whites aren't discriminated against in anything like the way blacks are in this country, which means there is no need for an all-white organisation, whereas there would be benefits to an all-black organisation.

Original post by Planar

The reason there are all-black organisations is in order to combat discrimination from white people. Why would there be white people in an anti-discrimination organisation for black people when whites aren't the ones being discriminated against? Don't try and turn this around by implying that the black people who run these groups are being racist, when these groups only exist to combat racism and discrimination from white people. To use the example of the police force, 96% of the police force in this country are white, so what would be the point of an organisation for white police officers? Only 4% of the police are black, which is a significant example of disproporitonate representation of an ethnic group. This, by all accounts is down to racism and discrimination, and therefore there are benefits to the organisation for black police officers.
Original post by Jackthevillain
Each to their own opinion. Britain needs BNP or else more and more white will be the target of racism.

Who gives a damn. I'd rather not have a government blindly supporting one ethnicity regardless of the potential casualties, than have a government that doesn't understand the fundamentals of economics. Nationalist economic policy in this era? Can you find any educated people who actually think thats a good idea?
Reply 256
Original post by Emaemmaemily
Yes they can still be victims of racism... But they don't need the extra support to help them through it like a "white-only" group, because they are so in the majority they already have that back-up!
If an asian person was a victim of racism, they'd have much more need for a group to help them out, so they have someone to turn to and get advice from.
It's about the minority in the country not feeling singled out and helpless.

so i ask again, where can white people go if they are the victims of racism?

and before you say whites are the majority, what about the whites who live in majority non white areas?

where do they go for support?

anti white racism is usually ignored and justified by anti white racists like yourself and others on this thread, and the same attitude exists in general society. white people are alone in britain. they have no support.

where specifically can white people go if they are victims of racism????
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 257
You obviously missed my point there. The reason there aren't any is because there is no need for them. Whites aren't discriminated against in anything like the way blacks are in this country, which means there is no need for an all-white organisation, whereas there would be benefits to an all-black organisation.

I've no idea why you seem hell-bent on pushing the idea that all black organisations for combating racism. At any rate, it's completely counter-productive.

The reason there are all-black organisations is in order to combat discrimination from white people.

How do you know that?

Why would there be white people in an anti-discrimination organisation for black people when whites aren't the ones being discriminated against?

Did you ever consider that maybe black people like to meet up witohut other races so that they can discuss their culture? MOBOs, jazz etc.. I highly doubt that black-only organisations are set up to combat discrimination, mostly because it'd be the epitome of hypocrisy.

Don't try and turn this around by implying that the black people who run these groups are being racist,

These organisations exclude certain people solely on the basis of race. This must be the definition of racism.

when these groups only exist to combat racism and discrimination from white people.

You keep saying it, you keep having no evidence, you keep looking stupid

To use the example of the police force, 96% of the police force in this country are white, so what would be the point of an organisation for white police officers? Only 4% of the police are black, which is a significant example of disproporitonate representation of an ethnic group.

Maybe it's because most people in this country are white, and because most immigrants haven't been here for long enough to settle into a career like the police, which is almost always joined early on in life.

This, by all accounts is down to racism and discrimination, and therefore there are benefits to the organisation for black police officers.

I invite you to point out where I said that black-only organisations do not benefit black people. Also, I'd like to see these "accounts".
Black people were put through slavery, discrimination, killed for looking at white women, called 2/3 human and as soon as we call you a "honkey" you bitch about it.
Reply 259
Original post by pinda.college
Black people were put through slavery, discrimination, killed for looking at white women, called 2/3 human and as soon as we call you a "honkey" you bitch about it.

honkey??

black people were put through slavery???????? are where did the private european traders purchase their slaves from exactly? don't tell me you think they run around africa with nets?

typical that blacks would be so unaware of their violent oppression of white people in the western world.

white on black violence is incredibly rare, black on white violent is all to common.

white people are the majority victims of racism in modern britain-- stripped of their identity, removed from their ethnicity, violently oppressed, told to grovel, white people have the battered wife syndrome.

always trying to please the groups who despise them.

white people need help, i am asking. where can they go. what group can they contact?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending