Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    Yes they can still be victims of racism... But they don't need the extra support to help them through it like a "white-only" group, because they are so in the majority they already have that back-up!
    If an asian person was a victim of racism, they'd have much more need for a group to help them out, so they have someone to turn to and get advice from.
    It's about the minority in the country not feeling singled out and helpless.

so i ask again, where can white people go if they are the victims of racism?

and before you say whites are the majority, what about the whites who live in majority non white areas?

where do they go for support?

anti white racism is usually ignored and justified by anti white racists like yourself and others on this thread, and the same attitude exists in general society. white people are alone in britain. they have no support.

where specifically can white people go if they are victims of racism????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswald Mosley)
    You obviously missed my point there. The reason there aren't any is because there is no need for them. Whites aren't discriminated against in anything like the way blacks are in this country, which means there is no need for an all-white organisation, whereas there would be benefits to an all-black organisation.
    I've no idea why you seem hell-bent on pushing the idea that all black organisations for combating racism. At any rate, it's completely counter-productive.

The reason there are all-black organisations is in order to combat discrimination from white people.
    How do you know that?

Why would there be white people in an anti-discrimination organisation for black people when whites aren't the ones being discriminated against?
    Did you ever consider that maybe black people like to meet up witohut other races so that they can discuss their culture? MOBOs, jazz etc.. I highly doubt that black-only organisations are set up to combat discrimination, mostly because it'd be the epitome of hypocrisy.

Don't try and turn this around by implying that the black people who run these groups are being racist,
    These organisations exclude certain people solely on the basis of race. This must be the definition of racism.

when these groups only exist to combat racism and discrimination from white people.
    You keep saying it, you keep having no evidence, you keep looking stupid

To use the example of the police force, 96% of the police force in this country are white, so what would be the point of an organisation for white police officers? Only 4% of the police are black, which is a significant example of disproporitonate representation of an ethnic group.
    Maybe it's because most people in this country are white, and because most immigrants haven't been here for long enough to settle into a career like the police, which is almost always joined early on in life.

This, by all accounts is down to racism and discrimination, and therefore there are benefits to the organisation for black police officers.
    I invite you to point out where I said that black-only organisations do not benefit black people. Also, I'd like to see these "accounts".

ReputationRep:
    Black people were put through slavery, discrimination, killed for looking at white women, called 2/3 human and as soon as we call you a "honkey" you ***** about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Black people were put through slavery, discrimination, killed for looking at white women, called 2/3 human and as soon as we call you a "honkey" you ***** about it.

honkey??

black people were put through slavery???????? are where did the private european traders purchase their slaves from exactly? don't tell me you think they run around africa with nets?

typical that blacks would be so unaware of their violent oppression of white people in the western world.

white on black violence is incredibly rare, black on white violent is all to common.

white people are the majority victims of racism in modern britain-- stripped of their identity, removed from their ethnicity, violently oppressed, told to grovel, white people have the battered wife syndrome.

always trying to please the groups who despise them.

white people need help, i am asking. where can they go. what group can they contact?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    so i ask again, where can white people go if they are the victims of racism?

and before you say whites are the majority, what about the whites who live in majority non white areas?

where do they go for support?

anti white racism is usually ignored and justified by anti white racists like yourself and others on this thread, and the same attitude exists in general society. white people are alone in britain. they have no support.

where specifically can white people go if they are victims of racism????
    They go to other white people, jesus.
    Don't call me an anti-white racist, you idiot. You don't even know me. I AM white, I am not racist in any way. I believe VERY much in equality in every manner (gender, race, class, etc).
    Stop calling me that just because I disagree with you.

We don't need white-only groups in this country. There IS racism, as there is everywhere, but it's not widespread at all, and being bitter about it instead of just treating everyone else right just makes racism worse in the long run.
    Get over it. Move on.

ReputationRep:
    They go to other white people, jesus.
    Don't call me an anti-white racist, you idiot. You don't even know me. I AM white, I am not racist in any way. I believe VERY much in equality in every manner (gender, race, class, etc).
    Stop calling me that just because I disagree with you.

We don't need white-only groups in this country. There IS racism, as there is everywhere, but it's not widespread at all, and being bitter about it instead of just treating everyone else right just makes racism worse in the long run.
    Get over it. Move on.

what white people??????? where exactly. give me specific examples?

can they go to people like you?? people like you would wave them away.

but why don't we need white only groups? there are many non whites groups. so that statement alone proves that you are a racist hypocrite who justifies one rule for whites and one rule for non whites.

you are not a genuine white person. you are a house white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Black people were using slaves before whites showed up. African American academic Henry Louis Gates writes:

How did slaves make it to these coastal forts? The historians John Thornton and Linda Heywood of Boston University estimate that 90 percent of those shipped to the New World were enslaved by Africans and then sold to European traders. The sad truth is that without complex business partnerships between African elites and European traders and commercial agents, the slave trade to the New World would have been impossible, at least on the scale it occurred.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/23/opinion/23gates.html

ReputationRep:
    what white people??????? where exactly. give me specific examples?

can they go to people like you?? people like you would wave them away.

but why don't we need white only groups? there are many non whites groups. so that statement alone proves that you are a racist hypocrite who justifies one rule for whites and one rule for non whites.

you are not a genuine white person. you are a house white.
    I wouldn't wave anyone away. Again, stop making assumptions about people you don't know.

When you're in a white majority country (MAJOR majority), you have much more support from the majority of the country, so you don't need a group.

Please just understand this. You won't find black support groups in african countries that are predominantly black people.
    Stop calling me a racist. I believe in equality for ALL people, I just don't agree with you. Grow up. Of course I'm a white person :/

ReputationRep:
    because you storm fronters have a terrible reputation.

might i remind you of the slave trade?
    or perhaps the opium war?

crackers!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't wave anyone away. Again, stop making assumptions about people you don't know.

When you're in a white majority country (MAJOR majority), you have much more support from the majority of the country, so you don't need a group.

Please just understand this. You won't find black support groups in african countries that are predominantly black people.
    Stop calling me a racist. I believe in equality for ALL people, I just don't agree with you. Grow up. Of course I'm a white person :/

specifically, where is the support?

white victims of racism are usually ignored by the politically correct society. so, where can they go to be heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rogreg8)
    because you storm fronters have a terrible reputation.

might i remind you of the slave trade?
    or perhaps the opium war?

crackers!

what about it you racist chip?

slavery only happened because africans were selling their captives to european traders.

europeans abolished slavery, much to the annoyance of the african tribal lords who profited from it.

but so what, i am talking about racism today. why do you anti white racists always bring up the past to justify racism today. collectively blaming all white people for the actions of corrupt governments and elites.

by definition, that is racism. your tactics are typical of the anti white politically correct society.

ReputationRep:
    what about it you racist chip?

slavery only happened because africans were selling their captives to european traders.

europeans abolished slavery, much to the annoyance of the african tribal lords who profited from it.

but so what, i am talking about racism today. why do you anti white racists always bring up the past to justify racism today. collectively blaming all white people for the actions of corrupt governments and elites.

by definition, that is racism. your tactics are typical of the anti white politically correct society.
    oh someone has not watched ROOTS, have they now? surely there will be no supply if there is no demand. Most of the slave traders were European and hosted raids and kidnappings on African villages. The endemic warfare between the villages and tribes came after the initial trade being set up by, oh my what a surprise, Europeans and North Americans. You cannot shake this off your back. Europeans abolished what they had started, well done, would they like a medal for that?

Also, we shall talk about the opium war? How the oh so great British Empire decides to drug up the majority of the Chinese population. Because you can't possibly justify that, but then how did you think you could justify the slave trade anyway? I know what, we will make them NEGROES work for NO FEE and we will treat them like trash, because that is completely fair, i mean who can possibly argue against that? *tut tut*

I would've thought with a name like human rights you would have studied this thoroughly and have a good grasp of the atrocities that the WHITE RACE has committed.

But then again, i could never be a racist, i wake up every morning just to count white faces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rogreg8)
    oh someone has not watched ROOTS, have they now? surely there will be no supply if there is no demand. Most of the slave traders were European and hosted raids and kidnappings on African villages. The endemic warfare between the villages and tribes came after the initial trade being set up by, oh my what a surprise, Europeans and North Americans. You cannot shake this off your back. Europeans abolished what they had started, well done, would they like a medal for that?

Also, we shall talk about the opium war? How the oh so great British Empire decides to drug up the majority of the Chinese population. Because you can't possibly justify that, but then how did you think you could justify the slave trade anyway? I know what, we will make them NEGROES work for NO FEE and we will treat them like trash, because that is completely fair, i mean who can possibly argue against that? *tut tut*

I would've thought with a name like human rights you would have studied this thoroughly and have a good grasp of the atrocities that the WHITE RACE has committed.

But then again, i could never be a racist, i wake up every morning just to count white faces.

slavery was a part of every single culture since the dawn of time. are you saying it did not exist on the african continent?? that white people brought it to africa?

your bigoted garbage about europeans leading the slave raids is absolutely laughable, and absolutely racist.

the private european traders purchased their slaves from africans themselves. you cant just reinvent history to satisfy and justify your hatred of white people.

europeans abolished slavery, that was their only unique contribution to slavery, which has been a constant since the dawn of civilisation.

opium wars? i don't condone the opium wars. the chinese murdered 80 million of their own people not to long ago so i don't really think they care.

but what have they to do with white people collectively? same for slavery?

arabs raped pillaged and murdered their way across the old white christian eastern empire, they also enslaved millions of white christians -- and 10s of millions of africans . it was brutal world.

so why focus on white people for your hatred?

are you saying you are white?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackVenom321)
    Black History month isn't about black people talking about their achievements over other races, it's a tribute to overcoming hardship and appreciating black culture. why would anyone have a problem with it. it's not racism in anyway
    This. ffs people are so one dimensional to even comprehend this. Blacks were slaves just a century ago for gods sake. I'm sure we'd have a White history month if the white people were slaves instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darknessbehold)
    This. ffs people are so one dimensional to even comprehend this. Blacks were slaves just a century ago for gods sake. I'm sure we'd have a White history month if the white people were slaves instead.

'translantic' slavery was abolished 200 years ago.

white people were slaves. the arabs enslaved millions of white christians-- and 10s of millions of africans.

slavery still exists, in sudan and other parts of africa. its also exists in europe and the middle east. its commonly called the white slave trade.

ReputationRep:
    specifically, where is the support?

white victims of racism are usually ignored by the politically correct society. so, where can they go to be heard?
    They aren't ignored... They HAVE support in the majority.
    I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Good night.

ReputationRep:
    'translantic' slavery was abolished 200 years ago.

white people were slaves. the arabs enslaved millions of white christians-- and 10s of millions of africans.

slavery still exists, in sudan and other parts of africa. its also exists in europe and the middle east. its commonly called the white slave trade.
    lol i love this guy.

Your username is a bit misleading though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darknessbehold)
    lol i love this guy.

Your username is a bit misleading though.

whats funny?

my username is correct, i stand up for all human rights, including white people.

ReputationRep:
    They aren't ignored... They HAVE support in the majority.
    I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Good night.

no, they do not. the majority, like you, deny that anti white racism even exists. most people justify it by saying, well, 'what about slavery', or, well, 'white people are the majority', and so anti white racism victims suffer alone.

ReputationRep:
    no, they do not. the majority, like you, deny that anti white racism even exists. most people justify it by saying, well, 'what about slavery', or, well, 'white people are the majority', and so anti white racism victims suffer alone.
    You clearly haven't listen to a word I've said then, because I've never said it doesn't exist. On the contrary, I've witnessed it, of course it exists.
    You seriously need to stop making stuff up about people.
    I've seen it happen, and I've seen how while the person wasn't happy, they felt comfortable because almost everyone else in the building was white (as is the case in most of these circumstances) and so they weren't scared.
    If you're in a country where you're in the minority (and this obviously goes for white people too), then it'll be much more intimidating and scary, and you'll need the extra support.

If you're going to continue calling me racist, when I'm clearly not, just because I don't jump on your band-wagon of "oh noooooo, white people are so abused, no one cares" then I won't talk to you any more.
    Don't expect a reply if you do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.