Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    why is this? answers please?
    STFU, you retard.
    you want to know why? because white's aren't a minority, and it's not prevalent.

try being an ethnic minority you stupid ass, and see how it feels to be on the other end of racism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    why is this? answers please?
    STFU, you retard.
    you want to know why? because white's aren't a minority, and it's not prevalent.

try being an ethnic minority you stupid ass, and see how it feels to be on the other end of racism.
    i hate this site so much, because of people like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fruitloops)
    STFU, you retard.

try being an ethnic minority you stupid ass, and see how it feels to be on the other end of racism.
    i hate this site so much, because of people like you
    I'm sick to death of ethnic minorities, I wish they would STFU and piss off already!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.