Turn on thread page Beta

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'll just leave this here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial maniac)
    Dammit, where is "Nigerianstudent" when you need him.

Gawd.
    I haven't seen him on TSR in a while. I miss his posts, they used to leave me in giggles.

Humanrights has taken his place.

ReputationRep:
    The fact of the matter is that racism against white people, casual or serious, is rarely taken seriously, whereas racism against minorities (if they don't want it to be) is not tolerated at all. And this is not fair.

A little anecdote: when I was in year 9 at school (4 years ago) a boy in my class was telling me how he thought the black race was the master race, citing their achievements in sport and their 'hard' reputation, (which was especially relevant at the school I was in as the black kids cliqued together and were, sadly but truthfully, the ones whose eye you didn't want to catch).
    I told the teacher about this but she just shrugged it off, so I went to my head of year and he also dismissed it, saying that he was too busy to deal with it.

Now, the boy was clearly an idiot and I think he was only saying it to wind me up anyway, but imagine if a white kid was boasting to a black kid about how his race was the 'superior, master race'?

We need equality regardless of something as irrelevant and arbitrary as skin colour, but this equality should also extend to equality in which racist views are accepted and which aren't
    (i.e. none being accepted)

ReputationRep:
    It's simple - whites never had to fight for rights (from another ethnic group) - blacks did... Asians didn't (so there's no asian history month either)- I don't see the problem [ I think black history month will have an expiry date - but it's still a relatively new concept, so it will pass] ... if you're referring to crime - most interracial crime is not racially motivated - so that's not a valid point.
    In any case, I don't really care for any of this - in the end of the day all humans bleed red and will all die.. racism is wrong in all shapes and forms whether it's anti white, black, semetic, or whatever... racists should be put in a hole and buried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    Black history month = a good thing
    Man talking about the achievements of whites over other races = a white supremacist.
    Every other month is white history month. Of course black history month is a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: And black racism isn't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    Same reason girls can be all "Woo you go girl, girl power yeah!" and its seen as a good thing but if a man comes along and says actually no men are better at that, then suddenly he's sexist or misogynistic

Your example:

Black history month = a good thing
    Man talking about the achievements of whites over other races = a white supremacist.
    There's no need for a White History Month. Everyday is practically "It's so great to be white day"
    Look at the Media, always talking about how great and superior white people are.
    Put a **** in your mouth and **** what you say !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrow)
    There's no need for a White History Month. Everyday is practically "It's so great to be white day"
    Look at the Media, always talking about how great and superior white people are.
    Put a **** in your mouth and **** what you say !
    Erm, I agree with you main point, but the media seriously don't talk about how superior white people are :/

ReputationRep:
    I seriously can't find your 85% statistic on that site anywhere.
    and what you did with my stat makes no sense at all. I'll explain it properly.
    Black people (in the USA) commit 36.5% (think I read that wrong before, pretty much the same) of all violent crime. 13.8% of that is against white people, 78.2% of that is against other black people, and 8% is against "other" races.
    Similarly... 32.5% of violent crime (in the USA) is commited by white people. 83.3% is against other white people, and 7.6% is against black people.

Of every 100 violent crimes in the USA, 28.5 was a black person against a white person. 27.1 (almost the same) would have been a white person against another white person.
    It's not as massive as you think.

I know the motive doesn't matter to the victim, you keep repeating this... My point is it matters in this debate. If a black person assulted a white person, it wasn't necessarily because of a racist motive (it was more probably because of economic and social factors), which means that statistic DOESN'T matter in this argument.
    Just because a black man hit a white man, doesn't mean there's racial hatred.

its there, you have to calculate from the individual crime data.

its not really a controversial figure, black people in america are by far and away the most violent group proportionally. your wiki stats show that as 15% of the population they commit over half of all murders. which is shocking.

this is a summery i found taken from bureau stats from a few years ago.

colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

• between 2001 and 2003, blacks were 39 times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than the reverse, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Between 2001 and 2003, blacks committed, on average, 15,400 black-on-white rapes per year, while whites averaged only 900 white-on-black rapes per year.

•Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent

• Nationally, youth gangs are 90 percent non-white. “Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.”

• The only crime category in which Asians are more heavily represented than whites is illegal gambling.

• “Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.”

to say that the anti white crime is not hate or racism motivated is naive and little silly. the people committing this violence are black american ghetto street gangs, these black street gangs put the hate of the kkk to shame. they hate everyone and everything, women, gays, white people, mexicans and not least other black people.....its the degenerate culture that is so violent. not black people collectively. but as a white person, i am obviously concerned with the anti white manifestation of this hateful sub culture.

more ordinary black people need to speak out instead of denying.

once white people know that black people are fighting the hate, then people can relax a bit, because at the moment it feels like oppression........beginning stages of a race war even. albeit, a one sided one.

on this forum alone, you have numerous anecdotal examples of black supremacism and violent anti white racism.

it exists. stop denying.

but still, i say again. motivation is irrelevant to a victim.

the white ethnic group does not have to put up with the violence of any other ethnic group. just as no other ethnic group should put up with violence by the white ethnic group.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody hates the working class whites. They are often referred to as white trash or chavs, whereas poor ethnic minorities are considered working class heroes. You expect this sort of prejudice from the ethnics but not from your own flesh and blood. Deport the middle class ****ers I say.

ReputationRep:
    I find it really interesting how people find Black History month a positive thing. I'm black and I find it entirely unnecessary. No race should have there history attributed to just one month, the history of all races should be enjoyed and celebrated daily.

The only way bull**** racism will end is if people stop acting like their races is victimised more than others - because truth is ALL races have got it at some point in time.

Also, people must refrain from attributing stupid actions to a particular race - but attribute them to the individual!

Lastly, we must stop being so damn politically correct all the time - the label ''racism'' is thrown around WAY too lightly.

(Original post by humanrights)
    Shakesphere
    I also have a feeling this discussion will go round and round in circles.

(Original post by The Doctor. SW)
    Because the white people are just to chilled to care.

Plus us white British take the piss out of every single nationality in the entire world and just cant understand why they get so offended. The truth behind it is we are the most awesome set of people ever and it is our ability to laugh at ourselves that makes everyone else so pissed off.
    I think you're close to the mark, and I'm surprised so few other people said the same thing.

People are happy to make jokes about themselves and be self-deprecating if they feel comfortable about their place in society. There's no desire to promote their identity in the eyes of others because they are happy with the way things are.

In contrast, others might have niggles and concerns about their past. They might feel uncomfortable about what they did, or how they were treated, in the past. In the cases of some ethnic minorities, they are people who feel that way. So their try to celebrate history or remember tragedies.

Interestingly, this idea also explains why some white Brits feel uncomfortable with the promotion/celebration of other ethnic groups. If you look at the kind of people who support nationalist groups, you will see they are poor, working class, or lower-middle class. They are often uneducated. The livelihood of such people is threatened by immigration. They are not able to fully appreciate British cultural and scientific success. But their insecurity is not shared by the kind of white Brits who are in positions of power.

ReputationRep:
    interracial crime rates are predominately black on white. why is this covered up in the media?
    Is this covered up? I'd suggest this is quite well known and I have read articles on it in the past.

why are phrases like: white flight, stale male and pale or hideously white accepted?
    I have only heard the last phrase, and I believe it was used once by someone or other at the BBC.

why are white people expected to look on as their communities are colonised by other ethnic groups and not complain?

why are white people told to accept diversity, when in reality, diversity means less white people?
    You can openly criticise immigration. If you take a racial stance on it - that Poles are preferable to Indians because the face fits - then I would personally see that as racist.

why are white people reduced to white people when they in fact an ethnic group like all other ethnic groups?
    This makes no sense.

why are white people offensively labelled as racist, white supremacist, stormfronters, nazis whenever they raise concerns that affect their own ethnic group?
    Why are you so concerned with your ethnic group? Do you have no real achievements to be proud of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kolya)
    I think you're close to the mark, and I'm surprised so few other people said the same thing.

People are happy to make jokes about themselves and be self-deprecating if they feel comfortable about their place in society. There's no desire to promote their identity in the eyes of others because they are happy with the way things are.

In contrast, others might have niggles and concerns about their past. They might feel uncomfortable about what they did, or how they were treated, in the past. In the cases of some ethnic minorities, they are people who feel that way. So their try to celebrate history or remember tragedies.

Interestingly, this idea also explains why some white Brits feel uncomfortable with the promotion/celebration of other ethnic groups. If you look at the kind of people who support nationalist groups, you will see they are poor, working class, or lower-middle class. They are often uneducated. The livelihood of such people is threatened by immigration. They are not able to fully appreciate British cultural and scientific success. But their insecurity is not shared by the kind of white Brits who are in positions of power.
    An erudite and insightful post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    Of every 100 violent crimes in the USA, 28.5 was a black person against a white person. 27.1 (almost the same) would have been a white person against another white person.
    It's not as massive as you think.
    Are you an idiot or do you just have a very poor grasp of maths?

28.5% of violent crimes against white people are from black people.
    27.1% of violent crimes against white people are from other white people.

Black people account for 12.4% of the american populace.
    White people account for 74.8%.

Can you see where this is going?

ReputationRep:
    I've grown up in a deprived area of the country, in the inner city. I've always felt that there has been a serious neglect of white working class children. Kids of other races have close communities, religion, idols to look up to, have lots of support groups and things like affirmative action to make life easier for them. It seems like white working class kids don't have any of them, they have nothing.

I've thankfully grown up around that, because my family are quite affluent and are not truly working class, I'm at a top UK university and so far have outstanding qualifications. But I do see it as anti-white racism, it's just the people in power, growing up in the suburbs or boarding schools haven't experienced it first hand, and never will understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by architect1610)
    It's simple - whites never had to fight for rights (from another ethnic group) - blacks did... Asians didn't (so there's no asian history month either)- I don't see the problem [ I think black history month will have an expiry date - but it's still a relatively new concept, so it will pass] ... if you're referring to crime - most interracial crime is not racially motivated - so that's not a valid point.
    In any case, I don't really care for any of this - in the end of the day all humans bleed red and will all die.. racism is wrong in all shapes and forms whether it's anti white, black, semetic, or whatever... racists should be put in a hole and buried
    Right, right. Gandhi was just doing it for the lulz.

ReputationRep:
    I think all people tend to prefer their own race (ethnic nepotism) so naturally as white people are a majority there is relatively little racism directed towards whites. It does worry me though that English people could become a minority in England - isn't the government supposed to make policy for it's own people's benefit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Make it so.)
    Right, right. Gandhi was just doing it for the lulz.
    Ive heard that

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.