The Student Room Group

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
It does exist, my friend was working at Argos where the majority of workers there were Asian, she was never late, did everything she was asked of and more and yet her Asian manager refused to train her further. Instead he trained another asian girl who turned late all the time when she did even turn up and sat texting on her phone all the time.

My mum once had a conversation with an asian woman about racism. The woman told her that hypothetically she could sit there throwing all sorts of racist comments at my mum and no one would care while if my mum had done it to her everyone would be on her like grease lightening and explained how unfair she thought it was.
Original post by SatanIsAwesome
Are you an idiot or do you just have a very poor grasp of maths?

28.5% of violent crimes against white people are from black people.
27.1% of violent crimes against white people are from other white people.

Black people account for 12.4% of the american populace.
White people account for 74.8%.

Can you see where this is going?

Don't insult me just because we disagree.
MORE black people seem to commit these crimes, but when you look at the crimes against white people, it's split almost the same as to whether it was commited by a black person or a white person.

My points still stand, you haven't addressed any of them.
Original post by Emaemmaemily
Don't insult me just because we disagree.
MORE black people seem to commit these crimes, but when you look at the crimes against white people, it's split almost the same as to whether it was commited by a black person or a white person.

My points still stand, you haven't addressed any of them.

:facepalm:
Why can you not comprehend this?

The number of people may be the same, but the percentage of black people commiting crimes is a LOT higher.

Do you get it now? Despite only accounting for 12% of the population, black people account the the same number of crimes against whites as white people do.

Actual numbers mean ****, it's all about percentages.
:facepalm:
Why can you not comprehend this?

The number of people may be the same, but the percentage of black people commiting crimes is a LOT higher.

Do you get it now? Despite only accounting for 12% of the population, black people account the the same number of crimes against whites as white people do.

Actual numbers mean ****, it's all about percentages.

I understand that black people commit more crime in the USA, I get that... But it doesn't contradict my original point.
Do you know what that even was?
I am looking at it logically... What is your actual point?
I don't think it's up to you to say I shouldn't post.
Original post by Persie
I think all people tend to prefer their own race (ethnic nepotism) so naturally as white people are a majority there is relatively little racism directed towards whites. It does worry me though that English people could become a minority in England - isn't the government supposed to make policy for it's own people's benefit?

Thanks. Nice to know that if we're not white we're not english. Just so we know where we stand. We'll have to remember that in the future.
Original post by Make it so.
Thanks. Nice to know that if we're not white we're not english. Just so we know where we stand. We'll have to remember that in the future.

Yeah exactly... English people are clearly those born here at least (of any race). I don't know how some people can look at that differently :/
I understand that black people commit more crime in the USA, I get that... But it doesn't contradict my original point.
Do you know what that even was?

Your original post was irrelevant to this fail.

Of every 100 violent crimes in the USA, 28.5 was a black person against a white person. 27.1 (almost the same) would have been a white person against another white person.
It's not as massive as you think.

Here you clearly show that you think that the average white or black person commits the same number of crimes against whites, when they clearly don't.

It is a massive gap....
Your original post was irrelevant to this fail.

Here you clearly show that you think that the average white or black person commits the same number of crimes against whites, when they clearly don't.

It is a massive gap....

No. Back people commit more crimes in general... But when you look at the figures (which I've given) about white people being attacked... They are almost just as likely to have been attacked by a white person as a black.

But... My main points (if you'd read them) is that even if black people commit more crimes against white people... That doesn't prove that there's major racial hatred because you can't say that all of those crimes were racially motivated. It's much more likely to be economically or socially motivated.
No. Back people commit more crimes in general... But when you look at the figures (which I've given) about white people being attacked... They are almost just as likely to have been attacked by a white person as a black.

Yes you are just as likely to be attacked by a white person, however, a black person is still more likely to attack a white person than a white person is.

This is why some people are scared of black people, because they're more likely to attack you.

But... My main points (if you'd read them) is that even if black people commit more crimes against white people... That doesn't prove that there's major racial hatred because you can't say that all of those crimes were racially motivated. It's much more likely to be economically or socially motivated.

This is irrelevant to your fail.
if all races continue to interbreed (sorry to put it so bluntly) we will all end up the same colour, genuinely give it another century and we will all have dark hair, dark eyes and caramel coloured skin, im no genetics expert (i do Alevel bio and thats as far as it goes) but since we are all going to end up the same colour, why fight about it now, just think about it :smile: racism is stupid, pointless and hurtful, what makes a person is who they are not the colour of their skin, it doesnt matter who is discriminating who ... cant we just get along until we all turn out the same? :biggrin:
I've been debating fine... I just don't agree with other people. If you're not going to participate please dont' comment on what I say.
Yes you are just as likely to be attacked by a white person, however, a black person is still more likely to attack a white person than a white person is.

This is why some people are scared of black people, because they're more likely to attack you.

This is irrelevant to your fail.

It's not irrelevent, because that was my entire point.
I don't see what you were disagreeing with in what I said... I just used the figures and things to show the previous person that their figures on black people attacking white people were firstly out, and secondly irrlevent to the point of racial motivation (the actual POINT of the whole discussion I was having).
Original post by kimikachan
if all races continue to interbreed (sorry to put it so bluntly) we will all end up the same colour, genuinely give it another century and we will all have dark hair, dark eyes and caramel coloured skin, im no genetics expert (i do Alevel bio and thats as far as it goes) but since we are all going to end up the same colour, why fight about it now, just think about it :smile: racism is stupid, pointless and hurtful, what makes a person is who they are not the colour of their skin, it doesnt matter who is discriminating who ... cant we just get along until we all turn out the same? :biggrin:

True True. You are as wise as the great Russell Peters. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR3wGlRcUKo
Ok, conversations seem to have been confused, partly due to people only reading one or two posts and not everything that's been said... But I'm just going to state my actual original points and hope everything is cleared up.

I agree that there is racism towards white people too, sometimes badly... But I don't think it's WORSE than the racism that exists towards other races, and althought sometimes it's not taken seriously, I think people are waking up to it more.
I think what people need to do (of ALL races) is let go. Let go of all of these "white people did this bad" or "black people are racist towards us", and just start puting it behind us. If people stopped being bitter about things, and just treated everyone how they want to be treated there would be a whole lot less of this stuff around.
Racism generally exists in individual's opinions (rather than in society and law in general), and if everyone start behaving properly and not getting so wound up by individuals (and then using that to generalise), it would become less and less.

The only reason I got into stats (which ended up a long conversation with someone, and then geting muddled), is because someone else brought it up saying that the fact that black people commit more crime (or something to that nature) proves that there's a lot of racial hatred towards white people.
My only point on that is that just because a black person attacks a white, doesn't mean they were racially motivated at all... So that doesn't prove racial hatred at all. In fact, it's much more likely to be economically or socially motivated.

I think there's obviously still racism, coming from just about every corner. But people need to stop pointng fingers and just make themselves better people, which in turn will benefit us all.
Reply 174
Original post by humanrights
Mirza01--

you are missing my point. i am saying, if black kids get to have black history month, which is in essence racial pride month.

then why not whites?

either abolish black history month, change its format or have a specific white history month.

You're missing my point and you seem to be jumping around between arguments and issues here. (Is the problem black pride? Shakespeare? BHM?)

As for Black History Month, you have to look at history. What we'd call black history was once notoriously confined to three barbarically racist setences in textbooks. Black people, both in history books and in literature, were portrayed as being stupid and inferior. That ideology was propagated in many forms and true African history was never taught or ackowledged. Instead it was 'blacks are stupid, it's only white people who have ever achieved anything good. Africa is filled with barbarians and you have no history'. Thus, after civil rights, Black History Month was created to instill pride (like I said, not a pride of superiority, but of self-esteem) within the black community and stop it from hating its roots or its own culture. What's wrong with that, if they had previously been left out of the history books and were given no voice, but portrayed from a Western viewpoint as something inferior? It's a direct reaction to the fact that black achievements were never celebrated and blacks were disdained in society. The reason it's a racial pride month is because historically (and even today) the black community has suffered with self esteem (often because of the white community's disdain for blacks/portrayal of them as infefior) and accepting themselves as black people and not inferior! I would recommend you read Malcolm X's autobiography to understand this issue. (Read the whole thing before you jump to the conclusion that he was a white-hating demagogue!)

Having said that, I understand that many in the black community today have an issue with the month, seeing it as superficial. But do I think it threatens white people? No. Is it a form of racism against whites? Of course not. There's also no need for a 'white history month' because we are taught white history all year, in case you didn't notice!

You really do need to get past this issue of black v white. Seriously. Get out more or something. There is no apartheid or prosecution of whites/any other race going on in Britain today and you are under no threat as a white youth, I assure you!
Reply 175
Original post by humanrights
this is a common nu colonial attitude.

if i as a white person moved my family to india, say, would it then give all of europe justification to come and colonise india and take over?

after all, i have indian passport, so india must be a white continent as well.

its all about moderation. as a moderate. i welcome immigration of non europeans. but, we do not live in moderate times. we live in extremist times of mass colonization and ethnic replacement of european mankind in europe.

i hope that non whites who respect this culture can fight against the evil of mass non white colonisiation.

Your 'omg, omg we're being colonised' argument is hilarious.

Have white people stopped breeding or something?

We are clearly in dire need of Nazi style white breeding programmes. Get to it, whites, you're being colonised!
Reply 176

The only reason I got into stats (which ended up a long conversation with someone, and then geting muddled)

YOU got muddled lol, hate to take sides but...yh, you were wrong.

My only point on that is that just because a black person attacks a white, doesn't mean they were racially motivated at all... So that doesn't prove racial hatred at all. In fact, it's much more likely to be economically or socially motivated.

This. You should've said this from the start! It's an excellent point, and does not at all contradict their 'stats'.
The reason more crime is by black people is because a large percentage of poor people are black. Not their fault but a cultural hangover from when Britain actually was racist. Simple.
1. Any kind of racism is wrong
2. What anti white racism?
Original post by alexKS
YOU got muddled lol, hate to take sides but...yh, you were wrong.

This. You should've said this from the start! It's an excellent point, and does not at all contradict their 'stats'.
The reason more crime is by black people is because a large percentage of poor people are black. Not their fault but a cultural hangover from when Britain actually was racist. Simple.

I didn't get muddled... I got bogged down talking about stats, when it was actually irrelevent to my point.
I DID say that to begin with... Look back, I've repeated it SO many times. That's why I've got so fustrated with people going on about stats when it wasn't disproving my POINT at all.

I didn't say my point disproves the stats... My point is the stats don't prove (as they were orriginally intended for in this conversation) that there is major racial hatred towards white people with it almost all being one-sided, because the stats don't prove the motivation. It's not racial hatred if it's commited because of completely different reasons. (as you seem to agree).

So yes, I said that days ago... It was just over-looked it would seem.
Reply 179
Black people, both in history books and in literature, were portrayed as being stupid and inferior

this comment is pure bigotry. as is the rest of the post. black people were never mentioned in british history books because black people had no relevance to british history..........

but now, white people are forced to neglect themselves and worship at the alter of other peoples grievances.......

white people are the ultimate mind slaves.......

also, you mentioned malcolm x. malcom x was a pathological anti white racist. quote:

“The death of over 120 white people is a very beautiful thing.” [Speech in Los Angeles on June 3, 1962 upon learning of a plane crash. He also said on numerous occasions, “The white man is the devil.”

the fact you cite malcom x reveals you to be a bigot.

as does your ridicule and dismissal of the colonisation of europe.

colonisation is happening. if you support it then you are an anti white racist -- that is not up for debate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending