Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I live in London and am considering firming Economics at Edinburgh for next year.
    People have been saying different things to me about fees, some say its the same
    as if I went to uni in England, others say its half the price. Others say it differs from course to course.

I know I should contact the uni about it (cant find it on the website)
    but does anyone know what the situation is?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ed.ac.uk/polopoly_fs/1.57...s%20-%20UG.pdf

England is included in the Home/EU column.

Not sure why the neg... This link was taken directly from the university of edinburgh "Fees for England, Wales and Northern Ireland" page, so it's accurate..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If you from Scotland or the EU (not England, Wales or Northern Ireland) then you can have the fees paid by SAAS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura94)
    http://www.ed.ac.uk/polopoly_fs/1.57...s%20-%20UG.pdf

England is included in the Home/EU column.

Not sure why the neg... This link was taken directly from the university of edinburgh "Fees for England, Wales and Northern Ireland" page, so it's accurate..
    Thanks for the link!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttime)
    If you not are from Scotland or the EU (not England, Wales or Northern Ireland) then you can have the fees paid by SAAS.
    Fixed.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.