Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it time to take out the polo shirts? watch

ReputationRep:
    Because today it's really warm. Not too hot but nice and warm and I've been wearing a polo with a hoodie but I'm just thinking is now the time to wear summer clothing or was today was just a one-off and we have yet to endure a summer of horrible wet weather?

So it really comes down to this: do I go out and buy more polo shirts?

ReputationRep:
    yes :love:

ReputationRep:
    You can wear polos all year round you know.

ReputationRep:
    yes. It's totally polo and shorts weather!

ReputationRep:
    it is most definitely time

ReputationRep:
    Might as well, even if it isn't summery tommorrow, summer is still bound to come

ReputationRep:
    I'm wearing a polo shirt right now. I look fly.

ReputationRep:
    Ladies ladies ladies...bring out the mini skirts and skimpy tops it's SUMMER TIME

except you fat chicks, keep that wobbly **** covered we dont wanna see that.

ReputationRep:
    im also wearing a polo shirt

ReputationRep:
    sure is. I need to buy some more.

but we always get really hot weather too early, then from july onwards, it's like autumn. seasons are ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say there's still a month or two of normal clothing before its time for the shorts, polos and flipflops. Normally needs to be pushing 20 degrees before you can do that comfortably.

Should you buy more? Depends on how many you have. If you've got 15-20 thats more than enough.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.