Turn on thread page Beta

Worst pain you've experienced? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vt_k)
    Ouch! It's making me wince, and I don't even have testicles.
    Be glad :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Heart break.
    I agree with this oh-so-completely.
    And I've experienced a lot of purely physical pain.

Once I had the weirdest feeling, but that was not related to pain. I woke up at night with a very strong sense that I am dyng. I don't know what that was, it felt like my body has became all hot and tingly, but I could barely feel it and I couldn't breathe or speak or move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Right Guard 3.D)
    Be glad :P
    Oh, I am. I'm not even going to ask how you managed that!

ReputationRep:
    When I was on my period and I put Deep Heat on my lower stomach because I thought it would ease the pains - stupid idea! I was doubled up on the bathroom floor for twenty minutes. I felt like I was burning.

ReputationRep:
    my knees dislocating

ReputationRep:
    Cramp. No joke, I had cramp in the night so bad that I could see the muscle trying to escape from under my skin like the incredible hulk or something. I couldn't walk properly for days and was on crutches.

And that's after having appendicitis, a pilonidal cyst, nearly dying AND having a tattoo. All so much less painful than cramp.

ReputationRep:
    Being killed 7 times while on a 24 kill streak on COD MW2, true heartbreaker... I was there...

Seriously though, popping my own knee during a sharp turn, then hitting the floor and popping it back in again. I semi-cried

ReputationRep:
    On back off a bike in tenerife when i was 16 , a passing driver nudged the bike's handle bar's, bike was going about 50mph fell straight on its side and proceeded to slide along the sandy layby for around 50 metres removed all skin from my kneecap down to my ankle on one side and shattered every bone in my right arm was so painful i dont remember what happened after that, my dad who was driving suffered pretty much simliar leg injuries plus a dislocated ankle. Whenever the story is told my dad alway's say's from the pain he felt the split second the bike stopped he thought i was dead O.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thru sun and rain)
    Giving birth, that is some seriously painful ****
    Damn, this is one of the reason im soo glad im a guy tbh. Let alone giving birth, I couldn't even stand watching it. (Was in Biology Class :P)

ReputationRep:
    I had a very badly infected toe and played football, when it got banged it was just pure pain for at least 5 minutes. Also first time putting heat spray on my thigh it ended up on my unmentionables .

ReputationRep:
    Probably when i had a new filling and decided to eat a spicy samosa. Lay on my bed writhing in pain for 30 mins.

Tearing a ligament in your hip aint nice either. Having a **** was agonising

(Original post by philistine)
    Worst physical pain, that is. So what was it?

For me, shattering my ulna a few years ago snowboarding in Austria. Horrifically painful, though being intermittently fed drugs after finally being seen to after a few hours made it tolerable.

May sound a shock to some, though having chronic wind and a side order of food poisoning a couple of years back. I had heard people complain about how painful it was, though always took them to be melodramatics. I hope I never have that again. Between ****ting and puking violently, I thought I was going to give birth. I remember thinking how I'd kill for the pain of that ulna break at certain points...

Let's hear it.
    I once took a drunken piss in stingy nettles..nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    The first cramp you ever get.That was painful

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.