Turn on thread page Beta

Things that didn't hurt as much as you expected watch

ReputationRep:
    Breaking both elbows at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Blood test (i had company ) and never looked :awesome:

Vaccinations. It was well worth it. Sun,Sea and Jabs :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I very, very rarely feel any pain. I think I must just have an extremely high pain threshold!

In my life I've had my belly pierced, my ears pierced 7 times (including one in the middle part and the top), three tattoos, a dermal implant in my wrist, a broken toe when a breezeblock fell on it, a broken hand, a broken arm twice (earliest when I was two!) a broken nose, and two operations on my broken nose

And none of it hurt. I'm sure I'll be tested when I have a baby though!

ReputationRep:
    - horse falling on top of me, falling off horses, having horses trample me after I fall under them etc etc
    - having a horse bit off half my eyebrow even though there was blood everywhere
    - having a horse stand on my foot
    - breaking my nose...twice.
    - microdermal hip piercings
    - stitches

..cant think of anything else right now

HOWEVER...ripping out my nail and having Hepatitis A injections hurt more than I thought they would....

ReputationRep:
    A couple of years ago I stood on a plank of wood with a large nail sticking out of it, went straight through my foot, didn't feel a thing..but then again I'm a hard *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    Blood test
    Everyone had told me how awful it was, and how they had fainted. But it wasn't bad at all.
    This!

ReputationRep:
    Touching the electric wire fence around a horse field near my dads house, all it did was make my arm fly back and make it feel really 'creaky'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CitizensUnited)
    Breaking both elbows at the same time.
    how on earth did you function until they healed.

anyway tattoo and both bones that I broke I went to the hospital because I couldn't move them properly but both times I expected it to be something minor since they didn't really hurt. also standing on pins.didn't hurt but the noise it made still makes me feel sick thinking about it now, cringing as I write this

ReputationRep:
    The cervical cancer jabs that all the girls in my year had last year. Don't know what everybody was complaining about; they were fine!

ReputationRep:
    i agree with everyone else about the tattoo thing...

my friend (whose never had a tattoo by the way) kept telling me not to get my tattoo on my wrist, mainly for the reason i have quite thin tiny wrists, but i did and was just a little uncomfortable, not what i'd call painful...

ReputationRep:
    Probably any form of injection and also sex, the fact it didn't hurt has made me paranoid I have a natural bucket.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tally DeBenedictis)
    - horse falling on top of me, falling off horses, having horses trample me after I fall under them etc etc
    - having a horse bit off half my eyebrow even though there was blood everywhere
    - having a horse stand on my foot
    - breaking my nose...twice.
    - microdermal hip piercings
    - stitches

..cant think of anything else right now

HOWEVER...ripping out my nail and having Hepatitis A injections hurt more than I thought they would....
    Those tricky horses...
    Don't scare me lol, I think i need these before my holiday

ReputationRep:
    When I had to have injections into my gum for some fillings. I know it's not meant to be bad, but the fear of needles made me think it would be bad.

ReputationRep:
    Falling from a cliff. It's sooo overrated.

ReputationRep:
    Donating blood.

ReputationRep:
    I got my studs stuck in the ground during a tackle and tore my ACL, MCL, PCL and damaged some cartilage all in one go and it didn't hurt it just felt like my knee was slipping out of place. I was playing football in a stadium though so it could have been adrenaline as others have told me it was excruciating when they tore just their ACL.

ReputationRep:
    Watching the film Paul starring Simon Pegg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehsponge)
    WTF? You didn't go to the hospital? And by dangling, do you mean you cut through the bone? o_o
    I was on a summer exchange program outside of the country and I was 14, so I wanted to be macho and all that :rolleyes:, no it didnt cut through the bone but it was deep enough that the bone was revealed

ReputationRep:
    Heartbreak.

Smacking my head when I used to occupy a bunk bed.

Wisdom teeth coming through.

ReputationRep:
    Receiving a high velocity lacrosse ball to the breast. Although, I was in the match zone so perhaps it was adrenaline that stopped it hurting?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.