Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Things that didn't hurt as much as you expected watch

ReputationRep:
    Genital warts....

ReputationRep:
    Giving blood and lip piercing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darigan)
    Hit by a car - I was knocked unconcious, and after regaining conciousness, was doped up to the gills for the next few days... It did start to ache a bit when they took me off the strong painkillers though
    I agree with you on this one, think I was in too much shock to realise the pain at the time though

falling from a horse galloping really stupidly fast through (and not over, through) a wooden fence...landed on my neck and slid about 5 metres still all weight balanced on my neck...resulting in cracked skull & blood everywhere even though I was wearing a hundred quid hat. Glad I was in shock so fast or it would have hurt a lot more!! Got it on video too, always fun to watch back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunky x)
    Piercings and injections. Actually quite enjoyable.

Yes I am the world's biggest freak =]
    I have to agree here x

ReputationRep:
    having all my four wisdom teeth removed. really smooth and not painful at all.

also: shaving legs. when i was twelve i was absolutely convinced that this was a procedure that had to be at least partially painful :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Getting my eyebrows waxed. I did my legs once with those ready to use strips and ended up bruised and in agony and vowed never to do it again, but I actually quite like getting my eyebrows done. Thankfully never broken any bones, but had couple of sprains that were rather painful.

ReputationRep:
    biting my arm open. that was actually kinda bland compared to the ****ing tube **** they stuffed into me when i was in hospital once.

ReputationRep:
    injections. Still horrible though.

ReputationRep:
    BCG injection
    considering like every girl and some guys were crying....
    overreact much?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, my tattoo didn't really hurt at all, neither did various piercings of mine. I also fell off a log once straight onto my face, as I forgot to put my arms out :teehee: Oh and a leg wax, really don't see why everyone claims they're so painful

ReputationRep:
    tatoo people exaggerate this so much.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.