'Worst song ever' gets 29m views after going viral

Scroll to see replies

Reply 22
She's not 13. Lies.

It's almost bearble like this...
Reply 25

:rofl:
Original post by inksplodge
I feel quite sorry for her - she's only 13. She didn't write the song though; she only sang it.

How old was the person who wrote it? 8?!
Reply 27
BTW I love how Simon Cowell gets a quote in whenever there's a fad or sensation in music saying "I think she/he/it is really good".

Anyone who bumps into his constant "I think insert name here is good" quotes and doesn't see how oddly desparate he is, despite his riches and fame, probably voted for David Cameron in the election because he said he likes Insert Current Music Act The Poor Kids Are Into/Arctic Monkeys.
Reply 28
I'm thinking of uploading a video to youtube titled; "Rebecca Black - Friday (Autotune remix)", and just reposting the original video+song.

Seriously though that song is just everything I hate in one 3 minute video.
Reply 29
Oh god no! :facepalm: Just what we need. ............ The likes of vanity publishing coming to the music industry. It is bad enough in the print and books industry.
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
I don't think she was signed, I think her parents paid a record company to bring out a single for her ... then this happened. :eek:
Original post by anfieldred07
Just been laughing to myself for about five minutes at those pics haha

I love the way that bloke with the dummy is shell shocked so it is just hanging there. LMAO!
Reply 31
i actually LIKE that song! its soo catchy!!!!
friday friday ...

ps. those pictures the first guy posted are hilarious lmfao.
Reply 32
Nearly 30,000,000 views
13,000 likes
100,000 dislikes

I think that shows the general consensus to this song. It's ****.

On a side-note I think I would have killed myself before appearing in that video, singing or otherwise.
Reply 33
does anyone else think that she kinda looks like emma roberts?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by 786girl
does anyone else think that she kinda looks like emma roberts?

:lolwut: Not at all.
Original post by Lewroll
Really? :facepalm:

When I first heard this song, blood started to leak out of my ears :afraid:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2011/mar/21/rebecca-black-friday

Reportedly, Black's mum paid $2,000 to Jey and Wilson so her daughter could record and release a single with an accompanying video.

:facepalm2:
Reply 37
Can't you people see? This is a truly great song that appeals to a wide range of people. First we have the primary school kids who can sing it to learn the days of the week. To the kids it also promotes a healthy lifestyle by recommending a bowl of cereal for breakfast each morning. For older more philosophical people there is a debate over which seat to take. This is a subject that great philosophers will be debating for years.
Original post by Sushidelight
This version is much better....

What a hero. :love:

now that is freaking fantastic, but even someone as good as that cant sing that song properly (i dont mean note wise i mean actually sing it - think star wars and harrison ford saying you can write this **** but you cant say it)

Ive listend to the song (more times than i wanted to at this stage) and its freaking awful, that girl is going to get such a complex i mean come on she gets famous for being universally despised
the girl in the pink makes it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending