Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Worst song ever' gets 29m views after going viral Watch

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    MORE JOKES AND MEMES/PICTURES PLEASE!

(So far this thread has been extremely enjoyable)

ReputationRep:
    Correction, make that 31 million views as of now, and growing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)

:rofl:
    aw she seems so sweet.. glad she's enjoying the fame (or notoriety?).

edit: ive obv. been under a rock and not seen any rebecca black/memes til today... but i have to admit, these ones from the last page made me do a manly chuckle.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of how bad Rebecca Black's cover version of Friday is, Dylan's original is a masterpiece.

ReputationRep:
    MOAAARRR meme's!

ReputationRep:
    I bet you all feel pretty bad now

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmu...-japan-2011243

ReputationRep:
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rebecca-black-friday

If you want memes just go there...

EVERY big popular meme has been done for Rebba Black already... I was gonna C&P them here but there's no point...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Perhaps illegal downloading is a good thing. If we all download illegally, record companies will lose money and then they will stop signing piece of **** artists like this.
    Actually, it's the record company and producers who are pieces of ****. She sang a song which they wrote and mixed, she's only a tiny part of this madness who had no control over what it sounded like. I feel sorry for her, she's getting the blame for their ****ty song and awful mixing skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sushidelight)

:rofl: :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.