Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

want to be submissive with guy but how am i supposed to know what guys are into watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    nj

ReputationRep:
    meet a guy and call him daddy.

sorted.

ReputationRep:
    discipline you say? The Rock will happily layeth the smackdown on your candy ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onethreetwogirl)
    im not attracted to men but i love the idea of playing the submissive girl sexually, with stuff like discipline and punishments and him loving taking control of me, i find this more arousing than the sex....
    but how am i meant to know what a guy is into, id rather he was older tooo but with the constraintsss of society i dont meet older men
    Are you a guy or a girl?

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to spank you and call you a dirty whore.

ReputationRep:
    I like my women barefoot and pregnant 95% of the time.

ReputationRep:
    Copy paste your first post into real-life?

ReputationRep:
    There are specific sites where you can find someone into the same things, namely fetish type sites.
    Not sure if I can post links so try using google. pm me if you need any help

ReputationRep:
    guys are into sex.

ReputationRep:
    well hello :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Hi girl,

Just saw your post about wanting to be submissive and thought I'd send you a link to a really great website:

http://www.soulshaven.f2s.com/subshaven.php3

You might well find the D/s scene a bit scarey but please take the time to read and research this subject and enjoy your play times.

Always remember - safe, sane and consensual.

Have fun

Paul

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.