Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has beautiful hair of their own but what hair is especially attractive?

My hair is a goldish brown with a red tinge to it in the sunlight (I've dyed it before). It's nice but now my roots are showing after a few months I'm considering dying my hair again. But what colour?

I've always had straight hair and I'm planning on growing it longer (it's just a few inches past my shoulders). My mum owes me a visit to the hairdressers but I can't decide what to do. What hairstyle?

Just so you know, I have pale skin (slightly rosy) and tan easily. My eyes are dark green and I buy hair dye (preferably foam).

So anyone got any ideas? I'm focusing on what would especially compliment me. Plus I'm a teenager so obviously I'm gonna ask "what do boys like?"

ReputationRep:
    I'd say not too dark or too blonde, it will make you look really pale, maybe go for golden brown again if that suits you? What's your natural colour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    I'd say not too dark or too blonde, it will make you look really pale, maybe go for golden brown again if that suits you? What's your natural colour?
    My natural colour is medium brown but in summer it went lighter and goldier. But usually it's a dull mouse brown. That's why I changed it - not vibrant enough and just like everyone else's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whispercally)
    My natural colour is medium brown but in summer it went lighter and goldier. But usually it's a dull mouse brown. That's why I changed it - not vibrant enough and just like everyone else's.
    Oh OK, I'm not sure without knowing you... Ask some friends/family?

ReputationRep:
    go for a gingery brown base and loads of highlights so it's summery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaalou)
    go for a gingery brown base and loads of highlights so it's summery
    what type of highlights?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'd go for chocolate brown

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.