Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All of my friends have either been accepted or rejected and I've heard nothing. Isn't this a little bit late?

I applied before the deadline and I'm worried they've decided to reject me but haven't bothered to tell me and UCAS will eventually just reject me on their behalf or that they didn't receive my application because I didn't get a notification from them but I did from all the other places.

Is that possible? When do they have to let me know by? Anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    I've yet to hear as well. Have you applied for a science subject?

ReputationRep:
    No, Arts. Classics to be precise. What are your grades?
    I might be sitting on the 'maybe' pile. But the silence is annoying me now.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have also not heard back!!applied for English lit and history... thought maybe its because i am a deffered entry but if other people are waiting too... its just so ridiculous.. they said 'early march".... Anyway! hopefully we will hear soon...

ReputationRep:
    I only heard back on Friday, don't lose faith!

ReputationRep:
    I havent heard back from Abertay so I know how you're feeling.
    Seriously about to crack up here if I dont hear anythin soon!

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for MEng Aero eng. Applied before the deadline going to rin them at 5pm if I haven't still got a reply.

University open days

1. University of Glasgow
    All Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.