Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was thinking about booking tickets for the Wireless Festival (for Friday) but I've never been to a festival before and I was wondering are they different to concerts? At festivals you don't get a seat number so can you stand anywhere? How do you get to the front near the stage and can you see the acts from the back?

I really want to go to see Tinie Tempah and David Guetta!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I've just got a ticket for the Friday, line up looks brilliant - just Wireless isn't as prominent as some other festivals!

At festivals they're on a field, so there's a large stage and everyone just stands / sits at the back to watch. Generally if you want to get near the front you'll have to do a lot of pushing and squeezing through the crowd, but they have large screens showing everything that's happening so even if you're far away at the back you'll still be able to see. Usually it's not too much of a problem though

ReputationRep:
    Sunday line-up is incredible.
    You can stand where you want, obviously there'll be a lot of people there so you'll have to shove if you want to be at the front, but they'll be screens so you can see the act wherever you are. Like the above poster said, ha.

ReputationRep:
    I really want to go to Wireless on the Friday too, great line up, should be fun

ReputationRep:
    It says doors open at 2:30 on the website so how early do you think I should get there if I want to be near the front?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.