Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So earlier me and my friends were talking aout food we use to eat when we were little. When I remembered this chocolate bar that I always had when I went to my nans house and I cant remember what it was called, and its bugging me! They were my favourite, I had a look in morrisons but couldnt see any - I think they must have stopped making them ages ago, which is why my nan stopped buying them. I cant even remember the make.

Any way they were more of a chocolate biscuit than a chocolate bar. It was like crumbly chocolate (kind of like the inside of a twirl) coated with chocolate, it was basicly like a time out but the chocolate was more crumblier. I think you got two pieces in a pack, I think the wrapper was gold and blue or maybe orange and blue.

Does anyone remember these? Or what they were called?
    Its starting to annoy me, and everyone I ask cant remember them and think I am going mad and that they never existed!!!

Hm... was it biscuit or wafer? Two-finger biscuits are actually fairly uncommon now (as opposed to chocolate bars). Perhaps regular chocolate Echo Bar?

Pictured is the old wrapper for the white-innard version, but this was effectively two fingers of chocolate-coated "bubbled" chocolate with a biscuit layer, and beneath it, it's current state (once again, the white-innard version).

If it was wafer, if it was a chewy centre too, it could've been Drifter:

Alternatively, are you sure it wasn't actually a Time Out? It has changed dramatically over the years, in taste and appearance. Check it out:

No it wasnt an echo - although I love them!
    I am fairly sure it was a wafer and then inside it looked like the chocolate bit inside the timeout. It was kind of a timeout without the biscuity bit inside!! It wasnt actually a timeout, but basicly the same kind of thing, which is probably why I eat timeouts all the time!
    I think it had two pieces (not next to each other like a kit kat or twix) but how a mars delight has two bits - if you get what I mean? but not as long as that.

Oh god its really bugging me what it was! Also its made me want n and I dnt think you can ge them anymore. Please keep thinking / helping me! Anyone else? x
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.