Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for several Media/Film courses at Coleraine for september 2011, anyone else doing similar courses there at the end of the year?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, am hopefully going to do Film/French at Coleraine next year. I am a little bit annoyed that there is no practical in the film but I still like it all right. I've also applied for film/media and media/production.

ReputationRep:
    Have you got offers back for film/media yet? I've got an unconditional for Media Production but nothing back for Film&Media yet.

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional for media/production, but I'm getting annoyed that they still haven't got back to me for the others yet :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its annoying me aswell, my other offers have all come back, yet these two still haven't. If they haven't been updated by the end of the week I might email them to see whats taking so long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkz666)
    I've applied for several Media/Film courses at Coleraine for september 2011, anyone else doing similar courses there at the end of the year?
    Yeah, i've applied for a few media courses, got a few conditionals!

ReputationRep:
    just heard back from coleraine, got rejected for both film/media and film/frnech

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got rejected for film/media aswell despite being 40 points over the requirements >.<, ah well still got my Media Production. Have you had any conditionals Betendo?

ReputationRep:
    I have my conditional for media/production too but to be honest I know its a good course but I just didn't like it :/ So therefore, I now have to choose between Queens and Jordanstown, I still would have gone to Coleraine first through

ReputationRep:

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.