Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay, i know it's wrong to be seen as a slut and everything, but, i'm 16 and have had sex with 9 people, only one of which i was in a relationship with. I'm really not too bothered about people saying i'm a slut because i know that i probably wont know any of these people when i finish sixth form. I've tried to become all respectful, but it just doesn't work, i just ruin it.

I just want to know, is it really that bad what i'm doing? Because to me, it's fine and i don't see what's so wrong about it. I'll save relationships for when i'm older an want to settle down. What's so wrong with having a bit of fun?

ReputationRep:
    as long as its safe i guess then no harm no foul, others may disagree though (especially on TSR)

ReputationRep:
    nope. shag away pretty thing, forget those pesky studies and that future of yours. make sure you get pregnant - then you can reap the real benefits.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with sleeping with people in and of itself, provided that nobody gets hurt (ie they know that you just want a one-night stand, you want to sleep with them, and they want to sleep with you) and that nobody gets pregnant or gets an STI. IF you want to sleep around, then do it - it doesn't mean you're a bad student or a bad person.

ReputationRep:
    As antoastew has said, as long as you're being safe and you're happy with what you're doing then it's no one elses business but your own. Obviously you're still quite young, so perhaps you need to be careful you don't do anything you might regret but at the end of the day, it's your decision and only your opinion matters ultimately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crocodile, M.D.)
    nope. shag away pretty thing, forget those pesky studies and that future of yours. make sure you get pregnant - then you can reap the real benefits.
    Lets not forget bonus points for STDs, imagine if each of those 9 people had had sex with 9 people and each of those 9 people had had sex with 9 people and each of those.... you see where I'm going with this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hard.Target)
    Lets not forget bonus points for STDs, imagine if each of those 9 people had had sex with 9 people and each of those 9 people had had sex with 9 people and each of those.... you see where I'm going with this!
    man, it's like a web phenomena or chain mail! and just as cancerous as chain mail!
    no, actually, i'd rather have an STD than be of whatever retarded mind necessary for such things to seem like a good idea. still, with any luck, this slut and her slutty conquests will indeed die of some nasty sexually transmitted diseases, leaving the world for the pure and chaste to inherit, pillage and inhabit as kings before their eventual death.

ReputationRep:
    slut
    /thread

ReputationRep:
    if that's what you want to do then nobody can really stop you :/ but you'll probably live to regret it. you'll end up with a reputation and guys'll just treat you like filth because that's how you've been acting!I know people have said ohhh well it's up to you but when you meet a guy you genuinely like you're gonna hate having to tell him you've racked up 30 notches on that bed post

ReputationRep:
    Have fun whilst you can Provided you are safe about it, I don't see the harm it can do. People who call you a slut are probably just jealous. May as well get it out of your system now rather than later!

ReputationRep:
    16 and you've already slept with 9 different people?
    Blimey. That is quite-
    Yeah, in my opinion that's kind of slutty. At only 16 it's a bit excessive, some people don't even sleep with that many people during their entire life and most people hit the 'screwing around' stage at 20+.
    But whatever, if you don't give a crap then don't let us tell you otherwise. You decide whether you should care or not, not us.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.