Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i 'got with' this girl recently and it seemed that she liked me more than the average person you might get with. I really like her but she has just made no effort to talk to me since. I have talked to her online and can not do anything else without her number. I am thinking of just leaving it if she will not make an effort but i still really like her.

any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Ask for her number?

this sounds like the exact situation i'm in, except that i'm the girl, and i think he's ignoring me so i make zero effort with him...

ASK FOR HER NUMBER

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she is waiting for you to make a move? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    ask for her number

ReputationRep:
    There is no harm in asking for her number. If she gives it to you, great, you can try and set things up from there. If she says no, at least you know for sure that she isn't interested and you can move on.

ok but the best way I can do that is by an online message

ReputationRep:
    Ask for her number, then ask if it's okay to **** her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Ask for her number?
    Reply to my message gay ass.

OP, maybe you should make an effort? If nobody makes an effort then nothing will happen... Facebook if necessary.

I just dont wanna seem really desperate/the only one making an effort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just dont wanna seem really desperate/the only one making an effort.
    Maybe it's what she wants? Do it do it do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    There is no harm in asking for her number. If she gives it to you, great, you can try and set things up from there. If she says no, at least you know for sure that she isn't interested and you can move on.
    Yeah, do this. But if she has been ignoring you, then i dont hold out much hope to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand, how exactly did you 'get' with her?

ReputationRep:
    maybe she's trying to hint to you that she isnt interested

(Original post by Roo Bix)
    I don't understand, how exactly did you 'get' with her?

We were chatting one night quite a lot and she seemed really interested, giving me drinks etc. Then ended up kissing for a long time and she was reluctant to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ok but the best way I can do that is by an online message
    Well then ask by online message. Unless you're starting up conversations with her every time you see she is online, it won't be a big deal to start one more conversation. I can see why you don't want to be the one making all the effort, but finding out whether or not she will give you her number will give you some idea whether she is interested or not. Arguably you would probably expect her to be initiating conversation too if she was interested, but as others have suggested she might be playing hard to get/waiting for you to really make the first move. Of course she may just not be interested- but you've got to find that out!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.