ReputationRep:
    and and 73/100-A in f212 resit oh dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    I'm ****ed.....
    I think we're on the same boat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by India27)
    hopefully! the mark scheme must've been very lenient.

Does the high boundaries mean the mark scheme was very open ended instead of specific? I'm so stressed I honestly just feel like giving up and crying. Arghhh I hate this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontPropositionMe)
    Does the high boundaries mean the mark scheme was very open ended instead of specific? I'm so stressed I honestly just feel like giving up and crying. Arghhh I hate this!
    i actually cried when I saw the MS.... thought it was gonna be 60 for an A and 48 for a C...... but I need 51 to get onto my course..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenford)
    i actually cried when I saw the MS.... thought it was gonna be 60 for an A and 48 for a C...... but I need 51 to get onto my course..

For KCL right? I know how you feel. :console:

ReputationRep:
    For KCL right? I know how you feel. :console:
    yes.... wat do u need?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think the mark scheme must be very open ended in order to set the grade boundaries similar to those of previous f215 exams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenford)
    Exactly the same here
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    63 for an A isn't too bad imo. Prediction was in the high 60s. Just hope that it's at 63 because everyone did relatively well :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    anyone up for a spot of hedgehog hunting after we get our results tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    It doesnt mean the mark scheme is open ended it just means every1 probs found it alright even though we just wasted a year learning bio for no reason.

i only need like 30 out of 150 for an A so im fine lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rtzj00)
    Awesome. Wish I could say the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rtzj00)
    It doesnt mean the mark scheme is open ended it just means every1 probs found it alright even though we just wasted a year learning bio for no reason.

No, I was just saying people probably found it alright (i.e getting better marks), because the mark scheme is open ended. Therefore people obtained better marks, thus causing an increase in the number of marks needed to gain an A. It could well be possible that people actually did well, without the help of a lenient mark scheme...who knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by India27)
    No, I was just saying people probably found it alright (i.e getting better marks), because the mark scheme is open ended. Therefore people obtained better marks, thus causing an increase in the number of marks needed to gain an A. It could well be possible that people actually did well, without the help of a lenient mark scheme...who knows?
    the examiners do!

ReputationRep:
    **** you f215!!! I PASSEDDD

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Got an E in f215.

Epic fail! B overall though so i actually got into my insurance choice. Feeling pretty great at the minute

How did everyone else do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popey93)
    Lol. Got an E in f215.

Epic fail! B overall though so i actually got into my insurance choice. Feeling pretty great at the minute

How did everyone else do?
    Oh my ****ting christ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mBadAtMaths)
    Oh my ****ting christ
    Haha, Im confused :')

ReputationRep:
    I got a B overall but a C in F215. Really disappointed to be honest as I dropped a grade in both bio & maths. At least I still got in

ReputationRep:
    150/150 in F215, missed out on an A* by 5 marks, which i could've easily got from my practical mark which was 31/40... genuinely quite gutted...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 13, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.