Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the mark scheme or grade boundaries to this exam? Or know where to see them?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxb123)
    Does anyone have the mark scheme or grade boundaries to this exam? Or know where to see them?

Thanks
    mark scheme isnt out for a good few months, grade boundaries are here http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/admin...daries0611.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sc0307)
    mark scheme isnt out for a good few months, grade boundaries are here http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/admin...daries0611.pdf
    Thank you I was 2 ums off a C in my exam >.> Need to gain 5 ums on my remark for a C overall.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I was 2 ums off a C in my exam >.> Need to gain 5 ums on my remark for a C overall.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenVic92)
    I thought I failed this so bad... ended up getting 143/150!!! So happy! Quick question though, for an A* grade does the practical count? Because I got 76/90, 40/60 for the F214 and practical. I'm wondering how far away from an A* I am?

Sorry if this sounds a bit stupid, I just never considered that I might even get close to an A* grade so I don't know much about it
    I don't think it does sorry, only the two A2 units count. That's what my teachers said anyway :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenVic92)
    I thought I failed this so bad... ended up getting 143/150!!! So happy! Quick question though, for an A* grade does the practical count? Because I got 76/90, 40/60 for the F214 and practical. I'm wondering how far away from an A* I am?

Sorry if this sounds a bit stupid, I just never considered that I might even get close to an A* grade so I don't know much about it
    Yes they do count practical, u have to get 270 ums at a2 for a*, an I think ur 11 marks of that

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. I was 2 ums off a C in my exam >.> Need to gain 5 ums on my remark for a C overall.
    Woa yeah good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by empirehouse)
    Yes they do count practical, u have to get 270 ums at a2 for a*, an I think ur 11 marks of that
    are you serious? I got 265 UMS in A2.. should I remark?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killmepls)
    are you serious? I got 265 UMS in A2.. should I remark?!?!
    Yh I think u should, there's always a chance you'll get an a*

ReputationRep:
    PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ does anyone have question paper and MARK SCHEME for June 2011 paper, since someone's released it for Chem, I'm sure they can do it for Bio as well!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the June 2011 paper for the A2 exam? Would be very grateful!
    thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontPropositionMe)
    Hey guys....PUTTING THIS IN BIG FONT SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE.

I was doing some revision today for F215 and I found a MASSIVE pack of past papers and markschemes in my old bag. Like I have 50+ questions on application of genetics alone, all the past papers from 2002-2010 and about 60+ questions on central concepts 2006-2009

I want to share them since I've had a lot of help from TSR but I dont know how! How do I transfer stuff from a booklet to TSR? I'm not very techy sorry!

please is it possible to email them to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killmepls)
    Can someone please explain muscle contraction to me? I don't get the sliding filament model. Particularly where it talks about the myosin head unattaching and then reattaching. I don't get how myosin bending increases overlap either.
    Hope this helps you as much as it helps me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kFmbrRJq4w

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.